Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@luckyvoy

Thanks for updating that request over here

@sirwilly

Hd Money processor is old processor with not that frequently used one but Price costing for HD money and LR remains pretty same which is what even exchangers are providing

@rivha

Welcome to the forum friend and i hope you will enjoy your long stay at DMT

Bit surprised to see you late here as was expecting your presence quite before but anyway nice to see you here

@luci

Just to update you and others if you use Aurumxchange with fees of just 3% the LR transfer will be instant as i personally have used that instant exchange service and both Aurumxchange and Ecashworld are trusted exchanger with both being official exchangers of HD money

I would like to know is there is an possibility for us to directly exchange our HD money against Alertpay through eitherAurumxchange and Ecashworld and does they offer their service to Sri lankans as well

@indieover

If you request payout for 4$ which is accepted in full amount and withdrawal through HD money would give you 1$ extra so you get 5$ in HD

4$+1$(25% extra)=5$

HD money charges you 1% fees

If you use exchanger like Aurumxchange it charges 3% fees and exchange is INSTANT in just few seconds so you get 21% profit which is around 80+ cents

And If you use Ecashworld you get 1% fees so can earn more amount although the exchange is not instant but surely both being certified exchanger you still can earn good amount

@lucie1209

Surely you can convert HD to AP using Ecashworld

You request payout for 10$ and you get 12.5$ in HD money and using Ecashworld you can convert at 5% fees giving you 20% profit which is 2$ for every 10$ which is again good amount

Well guys i really feel as a member i would have used that option as you get extra money for free

Cant understand why members are still preferring LR as you are earning more if you withdraw through HD and exchange instantly with LR as there is no benefit for me whether you withdraw through HD or LR but ots just that members earn more through these.

• Upvote 1

@mayur :

yeah very late know about your forum my friend :P i was know this site before but doesn't know about you are the owner of this site...

Thanks for accept me here my friend ;) and our friend mummyz will soon join in here too...

@indie :

i think that still not accepted my friend..most of the short post is just senseless post right?? really hard to made a good quality post in the short word..although no minimum count word in here still must giving the good opinion to the forum...:)

@rivha

No problems in lately joining the site

Nice to hear that Mummyz would even me joining here

I hope you will enjoy your stay at DMT:)

@all

If members still have any doubt with HD-Money please feel free to ask here

Also not only of that if members have any other doubt they can ask here or at question and suggestion section

Lastly new rule have been updated which i guess all members should read in News and Announcement section..

@mayur :

For sure im enjoy to stay in here my friend ;)

Im very happy made post in here and was try to made several post today...i think bit late because the member wasn't active in this time >,< when im registered i found so many member active and that is good...

Maybe tomorrow day in my time will have a more activity of member..So right now im just replied the exist thread and made a new thread so another member can discuss too..:D

@indie :

haha..making post in here is easy for sure..yesterday i can complete made 33 post in several hours only..that is really good..im try to manage made more post daily in here..:)

im bit confuse to made a new thread since in here no Paid To Other section..so like paid to chat..paid to capctha..or another earning can't be discussion in here

I already got paid my second request to my hdmoney account

And money received in my first request i exchanged successfully to Liberty Reserve with only 1% Fee.

Today I am going to place my third request and just wish admin pay it fast as he done before, so i will exchange collected amounts of two requests together.

@ALL

I have been reading the discussion for last 10-15 post and its all about confusion for withdrawing through HD-Money and exchanging with LR & AP

I would be explaining here for final time how it goes

You placed a payment request through HD-Money for 400 DMT points which got approved without deduction

You get 25% extra which is 5$ in your HD account

Now for exchange with LR just visit http://aurumxchange.com/ or http://www.ecashworldcard.com

Aurumxchange provides INSTANT transfer for 3% so within seconds after you have send the money you get your LR

Ecashworld provides exchange at 1% fees but exchange is not instant(Does not take longer than a day)

Now for exchange with AP visit http://www.ecashworldcard.com where you can exchange HD with AP for 5%

So with 5% fees you earn 4.75$AP(through HD-Money withdrawal) compared to 4$ AP which you can directly receive.

These are verified exchanger of HD-Money so IF AGAIN SOMEONE SAYS THAT IM SCARED TO USE THESE EXCHANGER AS I DONT FEEL THEM TRUSTED WOULD BE BANNED FROM THE FORUM WITHOUT NOTICE.

Its just for the reason that even after saying these are VERIFIED EXCHANGER members feel doubtful so there is nothing which can be done more.

@Mayur thanks for explaining details and now its clear as day light and hope every members also understand and its really very good new that when this forum are giving 25% extra but you one word is not clear to me that you said "You placed a payment request through HD-Money for 400 DMT points which got approved without deduction" means that its for example for 400 point or members can request less amount through this processor and i think about approval post quality must be good quality.

@Nikhil

The Minimum Amount to request through HD-Money is 1$ so i guess members can reach that amount pretty easily

@echofrommadiun

I guess now more and more people have started using that and you can too join the list

I hope people even discuss things apart from withdrawing through HD-Money as its DMT thread where i expect more discussion on DMT rather than HD-Money:) :D

I am very happy to here becaue still from my first to today i dont faced any accessing problem here and i am very happy of my payment . now i am involved in 9 forum but DTM payment spreed is first and also the good aspect of this forum that minimum payout and also the rate . its amazing .

for me also i always trying to active here with my other forum and dont forget to access this forum and always trying to post near 10 or 12 post daily here and the most important fact that i am enjoying here . hope i will be continue here long long time and dont miss this great forum and friendly Admin.

Im so happy because today i got from mayur..thanks mayur for the payment :D im must be more active since today because earning in here is really good for sure..beside that my friend mummyz will be on board tonight so i will make a crazy post again with him lol :) hope can reach another payment soon :)

Members are requested to check Contest section as we have launched new contest giving away 20 cent daily for 5 members for just posting GDP account ID at the section

Its pretty simple one and members have opportunity to earn free bucks over there.