Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

there has been outage update from LR that the site will return by the end of the weekend,

that is why I think there won't be any kind of delay in payments to LR requests at this payout time, on DMT,

so in next few hours LR will be returning but I am sure due to heavy traffic immediately it can take few hours to issue payments to LR payout requests.

@legend :

you still can cashout via HD-Money or another payment processor here mate..you not just using a lr only for got payment right?? maybe its time to change the payment processor when cashout in here lol :D

i will collect the earning like usual and lets see when im reach 500 point in here are LR was back or not..if not i will still collect the earning until LR back :P

I think the hd-money processor is still unavailable cause I couldn't get access to the site due to the error, 'Untrusted Connection'

anyway, now the LR has no more accessing issues and the site is loading quite fast as before,

I have requested payment to LR on DMT and this is my 6th payment from the forum.

congrats to the members on getting paid by DMT yesterday,

almost all the requests have been processed yesterday,

so far I have noticed that the admin makes announcement in the chat section,

about payout time, and completes the process as promised, that's nice of the admin here.

well, this week, as the LR was down, the payout was not in the beginning of the week, but it was in the mid of the week,

that is why almost all the requests were paid,

I doubt if the next payout time will be on monday per schedule,

cause there are only few requests of course approved but still only few are there that were recently placed.

just with a 600 active points, I have joined the 'Icon richest members' group of the forum,

this is a great paying forum with frequent payout schedule,

as fast as once in a week, but still the activity is not up to the mark, in my opinion,

the forum should be busy with great activity and richest members should have thousands of points with great quality posting on DMT !

DMT is the top forum in my list, where I will definitely make posting daily on this forum,

then after DMT, I will check out other forums in my free time,

the reason is nothing but the higher post rates and the fastest payments here,

nice to see a lot of replies to our posting from active members, that take active participation in discussion.

I like the rate per post of this forum and a lot of activity going on here , so I always start posting from this forum and go to other forums then.

I have got 100 DMT points by now I will request a cashout very soon :D

welcome to DMT my friend , iam sure you will be happy with us also i hope you be active here , in addition the forum give you bonus %25 on your payment if you requested it in HD-Money bank so i it will be more earning for you to do that , actually , i love posting here because of the kind staff beside the weekly payments and the high rates per posting.

Out of the 18 forums I am a member of, I just chose 5 PTP now to post with and DMT is included in my list :D I like posting here as I am comfortable posting also I like the layout and the rate is also favorable to me. even the management of admins and mods are great. and admin is always present in the forum and is fast in terms of payment :)

Out of the 18 forums I am a member of, I just chose 5 PTP now to post with and DMT is included in my list :D I like posting here as I am comfortable posting also I like the layout and the rate is also favorable to me. even the management of admins and mods are great. and admin is always present in the forum and is fast in terms of payment :)

in fact , i included in my list 10 forums to post there in my free time of the days so i think DMT one of them too beside MTV , LOT and EP which gives the high rates to the members posting there , i love posting here in DMT forum because of the good rates and the king staff.

When i asked for payment for the seventh time, I was surprised I received a payment after 1 day only,

Of course this is a wonderful thing, especially that there are other forums trying to compete in this matter,

Certainly this is encouraging more activity in this forum, for quick access to the payment request .