Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I'm still posting in as many section as possible. I don't think its worth it to post in one section as you only limits you earning in here and you can be branded as spammer also. its good to always post in many section as possible so that DMT can have balance activity.

I'm still posting in as many section as possible. I don't think its worth it to post in one section as you only limits you earning in here and you can be branded as spammer also. its good to always post in many section as possible so that DMT can have balance activity.

Indeed, it is always better to spread your activity or your posts in as many sections as you can, not only here in DMT, but also in other forums. But this is especially true in DMT as there are sections with higher post rates.

Today I'm going to reach 510 points already but right now I feel sleeply already as its already 12 midnight. And I still have many post to go. I started with 460 points and I need to post 25 post to get 50 points. I will continue to post tomorrow. Anyway my target every week is to earn 100 to 150 points per week so that in the end of the month I can earn from 5 dollars and above.

I am a newbie here but I think this site is amazing in terms of many aspects.

The admin is paying continuously and the post rates are just great!

$0.03 per reply and minimum payout of $2 for alertpay, which I think it can be easily achieved.

The 3 cents post rate is only in the Forex and HYIP sections. As you must have probably noticed, you only got 2 cents for your post here in this thread about DMT. But then again, you are right that the $2 minimum cash out amount can easily be reached here in DMT.

I am a newbie here but I think this site is amazing in terms of many aspects.

The admin is paying continuously and the post rates are just great!

$0.03 per reply and minimum payout of $2 for alertpay, which I think it can be easily achieved.

pinoycity say that it is true but it seems I need to add a bit of information that pinoycity, forgot to tell you. You will get 0.5 cents if you post proof of payment hyip here, but for the payment of the discussion will get paid a good fit is said pinoycity

Well we still not able to see mod juz in the dmt forum. Which really made the payment requests very long now. Hoping that next week will be fine already as I also wanted to request payment already at that time. Seems we do have good activity after some problems in ptp.

Btw, what happened to mod juz? It's been long since the last time that I made a post here in DMT and request payment. I am planning to be active again and to request payment for the 3rd time. It seems that the activity of some sections are still good and hope that payments will be processed soon so that members could actively post in the forum.

it is good to see that DMT have a good activity today especially in GPTsection and maybe because of some of the big forum like IP already stopped their service, in HYIP section i also see good activities from some of the investors :D, and about mod juzfinal i think he have some problem with internet connection

Yes, it is verified by mod archu. I know that the last time he also approve some payment requests. Im finally able to have round of posting and as my statistics says in my posts that I have been posting 1000th post here in ptp section. Thats why im trying to post in hyip discussion as well as in other sections so balance it if possible.