Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Very nice to wake up to message stating "you got money!", lol! :D

Just need to fix few other things up first, then then it's journey into HYIP section for me again. Need to get that 500 points still this week - although I think I might not be able. But early next week for sure.

i also have 500 points target in this week :D, but i hope i can reach it, and i am sure with admin cleared the payment that already approved before, many members surely will be active in this days especially in GPT section, but HYIP section today is awesome

Well, I also now waiting for pinay to try the AR and exchange it in LR so we will able to know how good AR service is and their exchangers.

I'm trying to be as active as I can to reach that 500 as soon as possible since I also want to test out their service, but we shall see if my upcoming weeks have place for work or if it's just "childish" video gaming all day and night, lol.

LOL. I think posting in dmt forum usually an hour is enough to make atleast 20-50 posts depends on the poster if we will able to post that fast. Well, yes we should sometimes rest in posting but then as the activity here in DMT forum is really great then no rest for the meantime lol.

I am now trying to get back my previous activity in this forum and to reach minimum payout as soon as possible. I will double my effort to make posts and I just hope that I could have free time to do it. lol. As I observed that there are a lot of activities in here now so it would be easy for us to reach payout.

well, I have noticed one of our members has been paid to their AR account and has received some extra bonus on payment, a 25%, this offer from DMT definitely attracts many more members to take the advantage of this 25% extra before the offer gets closed.

I wonder who going to try to use AR. And will try to exchange AR funds to LR. I think 10 dollars is the minimum in the exchanger site. That will be a long time achieve. But then I will try to have some posts today again.

you can check our friendly dude here, his/her username is pinay :D, he get 25% bonus from that payment request :D, i will trying to request that payment processor later after i don't have too much bussiness to care with LR, and today i like this forum because i think i can reach 100 points target today.

you can check our friendly dude here, his/her username is pinay :D, he get 25% bonus from that payment request :D, i will trying to request that payment processor later after i don't have too much bussiness to care with LR, and today i like this forum because i think i can reach 100 points target today.

Yup, I know her. Why his? lol. Only I wanted is to wait for completion in the exchange and then I will go on for it too. Well, sooner if I have time to post I will volunteer to try to have exchange when I have accumulated 10 dollars.

Yup, I know her. Why his? lol. Only I wanted is to wait for completion in the exchange and then I will go on for it too. Well, sooner if I have time to post I will volunteer to try to have exchange when I have accumulated 10 dollars.

hahah typo error, i don't know if he/she is girl or boy :D, $10 here is a big amount and i think you need to create a lot of posts to achieve that amount, but with some section that have higher rates in this forum you can reach it, and i think it will be less that a week

Well, i fell asleep early last night that's why i didn't able to reach my goal in DMT but early at this morning i started my posting activity. The activities are really impressive.

As I observed. The activities in the forum is really doing good now. Now that I stop working, I will be focusing in posting in the forum and if there would be some good contests I would really join with it to add more to my DMT's income.

@rage: well that is right, as we can see now many post that created by members too, even some only focused their posts in one section, while the other spread their activity which i am happy with that things, also it help member to reach thier min. PO faster

I just reach my 5 dollars worth of post target five days ago and I'm happy and hoping that I will get paid next week before the end of the month. March is really a hard month for me. Theirs so many problems and expenses but I'm hoping that I can survive financial ruin by maintaining my activity in dmt and in other paying forum.

Last two weeks I think members might have noticed that they hadn't wait for longer than a week maximum to get paid on DMT, so it's a good motivation on DMT to get paid every week if we are active posters on the forum.

Well good to see you back posting for DMT forum adnan, this forum missed your posting activities, hehehe, anyways for me it is time again to be active and hopefully reach another minimum payout amount from here.

lols... I myself missed DMT forum and its members a lot and as I am back now, I myself will try to reach my payout amount as fast as possible. Moreover, I found that DMT has reduced its minimum payout amount for LR and several other e-currencies which is another good thing about this forum...

lols... I myself missed DMT forum and its members a lot and as I am back now, I myself will try to reach my payout amount as fast as possible. Moreover, I found that DMT has reduced its minimum payout amount for LR and several other e-currencies which is another good thing about this forum...

Its been a long time that you post here as far as I remember you really made to be active in dmt forum when admin made a top poster contest and now you are back. Well, its a long time also that we do have minimum payout of 1.5 to LR.