Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Good to know that I got my 3rd payment here in DMT. Now I am looking forward to earn 300 points again to request another payout in the forum. I hope that there would be more and more activities in every section in the forum for us to easily reach our payout target.

i also do consider this is a good forum and the admin is also very considerate, he/she really has a good background in this field of business and he/she tries to use his/her own judgment in this particularly. and he/she was able to identify the needs of the post who post here like giving the opportunity to cash out immediately as long as they reach the minimum amount. unlike the other, it takes time. why do i know this?.,because of a good friend of mine.

I have already crossed the payout limit once again and have more than 200 points for my 38th payout request, but I have been planning for a big request this time, like more than three dollars, hopefully, I can be more active on forum to get paid in big amounts in this payout time.

It is good for me that after i was offline for few days and then i got paid already for my payment request. This is interesting again in the forum as we expect faster payment now. I remember that i always been active before and post in different sections daily since this made the forum have activity.

Soon on Digital Money Talk forum, I will make my first Payment Request. It is taking too long for me, because I am very busy with my offline job. But I believe this Forum is legit, and I can make it. And then I will share my payment proof to many other Paid to Post forums out there.

These days, the admin has been making fast payments, and I have once again been paid from DMT for my 38th payment in here, I am planning to have one more active request so that I can be paid by next payout time as well.

Do you think that if many people will join DMT and become active here because of the fast processing or payments, the admin will consider raising the post rate? I hope so.

I don't think so because mainly, the increase in post rates will not depend on how many activities that a forum gets but how much does the forum received revenue from their advertisers. Yes, you have lots of active members but you don't have sufficient funds to pay your members so I don't think that it will have an effect in increasing post rates.