Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

My current status is that I could reach 600 plus points and updated my request for $6 payment, for this week, I have been active on this forum and especially on Hyip Discussion, more, as we can get three cents rates top among all sections on DMT.

I think I'm going for 300+ points before requesting my first payment here. It's just time consuming since PTC is pretty much the only field of mine, so I can't participate that much in forex or hyip. I've tried some hyip in the past, but not good results.

@pinay: same here dude, i trying to reach 300 points in DMT before request my payment, and i think i can reach it since HYIP section now one of the active section in this site :D, and i see one of the active poster there is archu :D, i think he did a good job there in DMT with be active also approved some payment

yeah, we can find many active users in Hyip Discussion and even more in GPT sections where the posting can be easily done, those that are happy with the two cents rates trying to be active in GPT sections and in Hyips for a bit higher rates like three cents.

My current status is that I could reach 600 plus points and updated my request for $6 payment, for this week, I have been active on this forum and especially on Hyip Discussion, more, as we can get three cents rates top among all sections on DMT.

Not sure what do you mean that you updated your request. So, it means it is allowed to have modification of our payment request even we do have requested already. If that is allowed then I think from time to time Im going to change it as when I have posted some posts already.

@riddick09

well, I can EDIT my payout request and modify it with more points if I want before payout time, or before it is closed or approved already, I think as a normal member you too can do it, I am sure there will be EDIT option for members too.

well, I have just finished with the approval process of requests and I guess the admin may start payment process at any time, since all the requests have been done with the post checking and approvals, I can see new requests coming in everyday which is good to see more members are active in here.

yeah, we can find many active users in Hyip Discussion and even more in GPT sections where the posting can be easily done, those that are happy with the two cents rates trying to be active in GPT sections and in Hyips for a bit higher rates like three cents.

yeah, i also noticed that Forex section is one of the section that have good rate beside HYIP section, and i look at payment processor section, and find out that section also one of the active section beside GPT section and other section.

well, I have just finished with the approval process of requests and I guess the admin may start payment process at any time, since all the requests have been done with the post checking and approvals, I can see new requests coming in everyday which is good to see more members are active in here.

I see. Well, Im already made my posts today this morning as I just rested for some hours and I will also request for my payment this day as when I reach 150 points atleast and then as you said if Im able to post again and I will try to edit my payout.

i also requested my payment request here, and so far i see HYIP section become one of the active section here, which have some active member inside and i am happy with it too since i am into HYIP too. but GPT section also provided some good activity especially in PTP sections

i see HYIP section become one of the active section here, which have some active member inside and i am happy with it too since i am into HYIP too.

Sure is, because it pays the most :lol:

But being a newbie in hyip (and not that much into it anyway, due to the high risk of losing) I need to stick to mostly PTC section, but I'll try to poke around a bit so I could reach my self-set PO target as soon as possible as well.

I have noticed that the admin had once again paid members this week, looks like all active members on DMT are really lucky to get fast payments from the forum, my payment is still pending, but I know that will be paid soon, I'll continue with my activities as usual.

I've reached my 300 point set goal today and left my first payment request for approval. I hope I didn't mess up too much with the rules being a newbie, so I'm hoping for swift approval and payment. I hope to be able to build long lasting relationship with this forum and its users.

hmm it seems many member put their own target too :D, and i also put it, today i try to reach 500 point here, mostly i spend my time in HYIP section now, but i will trying to make more post in GPT section, but i see payment processor don't have too much activity today, i hope there are more there.

That is really encouraging and motivating. I will make sure to reach 200 points today, as i just needed less than 15 posts. I am quite happy that DMT really do pay fast as that will surely attract some other poster.

I have been sitting in the sidelines for a long time now watching others making money here. Its now time that I get in on the active and get my slice of the earnings...LOL Looking at members attesting to DMT fast payment processing is really encouraging and I will be quite active here as well.

Well seems that there is a good activities going on here with my 1 week absence so I bet I would have a good amount of points that i can earn from this forum because of that :D

Also think to have good contribution in the forum as we continue to give updated posts and information. I think that is the important and will benefit the forum from the posters. So far, activity is going good I don't hesitate to post also here even Im quite tired. :)

hmm it seems many member put their own target too :D,

Of course! With forum such as this where earning e.g., 300 points is not that hard and really not a long term project, then why settle for 150? I guess going for weekly payouts of, say that 300, is very reasonable goal that doesn't require too much work at all. Maybe even 400-500 weekly would be reachable without making your fingers bleed ;)