Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

DMT has generally very good activity throughout the week. I'm also going for another 500 during this week, should be quite easily achievable - especially if the activity levels keep being as high as they usually seem to be.

I agree to that. If DMT would have good amount of activities,then it would really be easy for us to reach payout since threads are updated daily. It would also help the forum improve alexa ranking since there are a lot of members visits the forum.

Well,i am back to this site now and i will be more active than before.I am glad to see people posting on it,with this development,i am sure of enjoying myself.And the admin is doing great still maintaining the site to what it is right now.

Yeah. I agree with that. Since I don't have work now, I will going to hit my target by the end of this week getting 300 points or 200 points would be good for me so I can request payment. I just hope there would be more members posting in DMT as I can see good flow of activities in here.

Good to have lot of fellow members very active on the forum, even during weekends too, and some active members will be reporting spam whenever they come across with, that really helps mods to take immediate action and keep the forum clean.

Good to have lot of fellow members very active on the forum, even during weekends too, and some active members will be reporting spam whenever they come across with, that really helps mods to take immediate action and keep the forum clean.

Yeah. I agree with that. Reporting abusive members in the forum will help moderators to locate those ones and to give disciplinary actions to them. It will help maintain the reputation and integrity of the forum. If ever I found someone who is doing things that is against the rules of the forum, then I will surely report them to those in charge to take over of his/her actions.

Luckily DMT doesn't seem to ever have any very bad spammer infection - Just some occasional copypaste writer or just useless garbage writers. And even the few spammers have opened their own topics in the least used sections, so they don't mess up the discussion that bad.

That's right, well they don't allow it and they can easily see those spammers from this forum, though I am quite sad today to see that activities is not as good as the other day here :(

you sure with your posts? better check this site carefully, and i see you only make post in PTP section mostly LOL, if you just open your eyes and see some section such as HYIP and other section, you find out that activity there is good but i hope there is more quality posts :D

Well, I agree with the fact that the activities on DMT is just amazing, we can also see that in the payout section, within around a week, there is around twenty payout requests have been gathered in the request section, that shows how many active members there in DMT forum.

Yeah. I agree with that. Since I don't have work now, I will going to hit my target by the end of this week getting 300 points or 200 points would be good for me so I can request payment. I just hope there would be more members posting in DMT as I can see good flow of activities in here.

Oh,glad that you are ready to make this place a fun place too.Apart from posting in here,i think we need to try and get more people to sign up too.The more members the site is having the more interesting it will be.I am gonna try and use my blog and promote it.

Friends something even better for all DMT users

We have decided to add Asianreserve as new payment option for DMT and MTW

Asianreserve seems to be similar payment processor like LR with lesser fees as well

https://www.asianres...servicefee.aspx

Users get additional 25% on there payout when they request payment through Asianreserve

ALSO MINIMUM PAYOUT THROUGH AR IS 1$

To add here if you request with AR you get some extra bucks and you can instantly transfer your funds to LR with there verified exchanger

http://www.onspotexchange.com/ with just 5% fees

hope users enjoy additional earning through AR...

Seems the first link is broken. As I wanted to check first the fees or even calculations in the site. Well, they are really new so we still expect some bugs in the sites. Hoping there will be no problem with exchanges happen. Also, congrats for admin to see this payment processor here in DMT forum.

@riddick09: that AR link seems to work just fine for me, I guess they fixed it. But sure there are (hopefully were) some issues with the site, but I'm sure they'll figure it all out and that one will be a long term payment processor. It just needs to break through to sop hyips and PTC sites to get some popularity first.

@pinay

Yes, I see the link for the service fee is working already. Quite confused on their exchanger given by admin it seems that they don't have any exchanger rate. It is not clear to me how much we will get if we have 10 AR to LR. I have tried to put 10 then it shows I will get 10 LR too.

@riddick09

I can see the same (zero commission) on OnspotExchange now - but before it was 5% as stated in the initial message where the payment processor was introduced. I guess they're just upgrading/changing something in their system, and that's why there's no commission calculated. Before the site did show taking $0.5 a commission from $10 exchange.

@pinay

Oh, that is great as you have tested it already before but as our expectations there are many things need to be fixed as we will also can help them to fix it as we can be a customer. I remember before that I have tried also before other payment processor which is payweb and done successfully with the help of dmt forum.

I am finally back on DMT after a few long months as I was preparing for my exams. Well, as I am not back at DMT, I don't find a lot of changes here at DMT which is great to notice. The payments are getting completed smoothly and the activity in this forum has increased significantly which is great to notice..

I am finally back on DMT after a few long months as I was preparing for my exams. Well, as I am not back at DMT, I don't find a lot of changes here at DMT which is great to notice. The payments are getting completed smoothly and the activity in this forum has increased significantly which is great to notice..

There were changes and there were already many members particularly newbies that are participating in the forum almost daily. We have both good and bad news. But then good thing admin still the forum in its status.

Not only that, I already seen admin start to clear payments today. And also I got paid few minutes ago. Well, I am now into my next payout for today but then I will still going to accumulate more points as much as possible when this day end. :)

yup, you are right dude, my payment also cleared and it is both of them, and i am surely another sister site will be cleared too :D, and i get about $5 from this site this week :D, and now i think i will trying to make more post in this forum :D

Very nice to wake up to message stating "you got money!", lol! :D

Just need to fix few other things up first, then then it's journey into HYIP section for me again. Need to get that 500 points still this week - although I think I might not be able. But early next week for sure.