Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I just hope to that there will be more open threads in the Forex section at this time so we can spread our posts plus the fact the Forex section is giving a better rate in this forum.
Really? So the foreex section gives better rate per post? I never know since i'm posting here.Well that will be very good for the people that are expect in forex trading am not good in Forex.But i will like to learn the forex stuffs.

I saw those sign-up offers posted by the admin in the chat section. After posting here in DMT, I will visit the section where the sign-ups are being offered. It can be a nice deviation from posting.
i also saw the sign up offer and i tried to sign up as required but all i could see is a blank page,as i finished with filling the required details.

I am quite happy to see that my payment request just got approved for processing yesterday. I am now trying to accumulate points for another $3 payment request. I think, a $3 payment is better than lower amounts. It always feel good to get higher amounts of payment.

yes i myself my first payment was $1.51 and i just requested to test the forum and now am aiming at $3 for the second payment or even $4 for request.

Well, I am going to check if there is a limit as to how much one can request as payment here in DMT but maybe, I will try requesting a payment higher than $3 in the future. But requesting for a higher amount has its ow risk as you may get deductions.
Deduction? I been think it would be about the fporum delaying the payment because of the huge amount here.

Yes, I am back to posting here after some times and happy that the activity here is on a high note. I hope it will continue like this and more members will also be more active here. It is a good thing that the payments are still fast also and it is very encouraging for we members.