Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@chardyme: yeah i see in PTP section and some section such as HYIP or Forex section have a good activity of the members, and help me to achieve my points, and glad to see some member already paid by admin mayur, and i see that since mode juzfinal have some problem now archu is the one who verified member post

Well, glad to know that the forex sections are also getting attention from the posters. I often wonder why the forex section here in DMT is not as active as in other forums which pay one cent lower for a post.

Yes, Forex section now is good and nice here. It is good to see that members are being more active here, because it is needed on this forum.

well, I recently have applied for my 40th payment request on DMT, for a $2, and I am planning to post more and add some more points to the request, before this coming payout time, hopefully, I shall be able to spend more on DMT, this weekend and contribute more to the forum.

I am really not sure why DMT is not getting enough attention from posters. The rate of most sections is equal to what is being given in most forums. The post rate in the forex section is the highest among non-forex sections. And there is no problem with payment. This forum should be getting more.

Perhaps, some members will only be motivated once they know they will be paid fast! But the current situation seems not. Because the last payment takes too long. Maybe, when our Mod archu7, will verify our payment request just like our previous payment. Then it wouldn't be a problem even Mod Juz's not available this time.

We should understand the situation because mod juz is still offline and unable to be with us these days. But we agree that it might affect the forum activity in dmt forum as one of the advantage of this forum is having fast payment process and that is always what in the mind of the posters visiting DMT forum.

well, there will be as usual fast payments on DMT, I guess the admin will be soon clearing all payout requests, in a day or two, and regarding post checking and approval of requests, it will also be done as fast as usual, so let's keep working on DMT where we get paid fast always.

well, there will be as usual fast payments on DMT, I guess the admin will be soon clearing all payout requests, in a day or two, and regarding post checking and approval of requests, it will also be done as fast as usual, so let's keep working on DMT where we get paid fast always.

It is. And really appreciated that I got paid for my payment request yesterday. And really expected that it will be approved by you. :) And surprisingly got paid yesterday. As I insist DMT forum is one of the fastest in payment processing. :D

the great thing here, i just requested my payment in payment section and then get paid again by admin :D, i cannot express my happiness since the fast payment here that i am sure will make this forum activity boost once more, today i already created some post in HYIP discussion :D, glad to see some investors active there

I have received my 40th payment from DMT, and really fast payments from the admin, Mayur, here, definitely, this is a great encouragement for us, to be more active and contribute to the forum, I have also noticed that there is a nice activity in all sections, especially in Hyip Discussion one.

I have received my 40th payment from DMT, and really fast payments from the admin, Mayur, here, definitely, this is a great encouragement for us, to be more active and contribute to the forum, I have also noticed that there is a nice activity in all sections, especially in Hyip Discussion one.

yeah, some payment here already cleared by admin mayur, and in my payment request i don't get any deduction. now i trying to reach 100 points today, and i think i can reach that amount since the activity in this site allow me to do that :D, especially after the payment send by admin

yeah, it looks like the mod, Juzfinal is absent, hopefully she will return soon to her works, of course on DMT we have other mods too and there will be no delays with the post checking process, I think we should try to be active on the forum as usual to earn fast payments.

yeah, it looks like the mod, Juzfinal is absent, hopefully she will return soon to her works, of course on DMT we have other mods too and there will be no delays with the post checking process, I think we should try to be active on the forum as usual to earn fast payments.

hmmm, I think as long as the Admin and other Moderators can cover about juzfinal, then it will be fine here. This is why we need to see every forum has more than 1 moderator

Of course I have also noticed that there is so many fresh requests gathered in the payout section everyday which just shows how active our fellow members are on DMT, I think this is definitely a good improvement in the activities in various sections on DMT, newbies should follow rules in their posting.