Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

What i like about DMT is the fast approval and payment as well, so i don't wonder why there are many regular poster here! it's all because of the fast approval and payment as well! i will try to reach 200 points here today! so by tomorrow i can request for a payment. Well, i also don't know about that before but i still prefer requesting 200 points because i can only request once a week in here.

Thats good to have average posting in the forum. But you can still increase your activity by doing more posts in other sections. I know some able to have straight posting in one section and most of the threads they can post and easily reach the required points but better to have spread our posts in other sections.

Yes, sometimes we tendency to only post which is easy section since we do not have enough time to post. Since it is also consuming it we will going to find for the good threads to post. I did posting in hyip section in dmt forum which im starting to have activity in that section now.

As for me, I stick to my favorite sections to post because I really don't have time to post in other threads as of now. I am a bit busy and I also don't have any links on HYIP as of the moment because I haven't join HYIP for now. PTP, and MLM as well as payment processor is good for me to make post.

I am also reading posts in the MLM section, once in a while, as I am interested in this kind of programs. I have not posted in that section yet but I would like to test some programs in it.

I do not like MLM, or matrix-based programs because I think it's a lot of waste of time. but if you're interested means you have the opportunity for MLM business. and you can find as many referrals as you can to get the most benefit

well, I have yesterday received my payment from DMT, it was quite fast again, so I have noticed that the admin has been clearing the requests every time he got free time, even faster than a week, which is a good advantage for us to have reached the cash out limit and have an active request.

I do not like MLM, or matrix-based programs because I think it's a lot of waste of time. but if you're interested means you have the opportunity for MLM business. and you can find as many referrals as you can to get the most benefit

But isn't this some form or networking, which Robert Kiyosaki said will be the business of this generation and more generations to come? But then again, its a different stroke for different folks. And also, I will not really rush to get into the MLM programs being discussed here in DMT. I will have to study them first.

Im glad that some members or old members started to get back in posting. And really happy to find another payment request if possible today. I feel that the activity increased without really noticing it. I think it is because of admin also make clearing of payment faster as usual have seen many payment requests now. :D