Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Seems everyone able to set their goal in posting in dmt forum as well as planning to request payment by their deadline. Nothing we need to worry of payment as we can have payment requests. So while waiting continue on having activity nothing will let us have delayed payments as from my observation.

No need to worry of that. For me, I will not push myself in meeting my deadline of posting in DMT. I just make sure that I enjoy every moment that I post in here. At the end, we will still end up requesting our payments so we've better not to put too much pressure on our side on posting. Just post and post and let our points grow up and request when the right time comes.

Well im not really pressured when im posting in dmt forum. In fact i just enjoy posting whatever i need to report or update in those threads i posted. Glad that i have seen good number of payment request which before is rarely to have that fast. And yet, we have seen that admin again informed to mods about the next payout.

Well, different from me, as i would want to request 300 points. In fact that is my goal. Btw, i just heard that mod juz has a problem with is loptop, i've heard it to Admin Nick. So, does it mean? we will not yet verified? But i guess the Admin would ask some of his mod.. to verify those if ever that it's taking too long.