Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

The work admin and mods do here on DMT is indeed very impressive, and their constant contribution to the site added with the timely payments really make this one great forum. I know I'm very new member, but I'm already sure that I'll enjoy posting here for a long while.

from what i see that admin mayur set weekly payment here :D, and i think that is a good movement from admin mayur, and after the payment cleared i see alot of activity here, and i will plan to make more post in HYIP and also forex so i can reach my 100 points today

So many active members can be found on DMT, also that the admin allows multiple requests of payments on this forum, so it is a great advantage in here that we can say almost unique feature in the PTP world, that is the reason active members have been trying to reach as many cash out requests as possible.

So many active members can be found on DMT, also that the admin allows multiple requests of payments on this forum, so it is a great advantage in here that we can say almost unique feature in the PTP world, that is the reason active members have been trying to reach as many cash out requests as possible.

yeah, that is one of the good things so why i still prefer to be active here, since the rate for all section is good and approriate each other, we can make more than one payment request, so far i only see DMT that do the same thing, i ever ask admin and he said we could make even more than 4 payment request, if you can LOL

What's the point of having multiple small (150) payments, when you know the mods and admin are active and dealing with the approvals and payments on a weekly basis? It's very easy and fast to double that, so going for something between 300 and 500 is not an issue at all for one's weekly goal.

@pinay: LOL that is everyone decision but i am in the same way with you now, i tried to make at least $4 or 400 DMT points here every week, and since admin mayur paid the members weekly. and i think to reach about $3 or $4 per week here is easy since activity here supported us to do that

Friends something even better for all DMT users

We have decided to add Asianreserve as new payment option for DMT and MTW

Asianreserve seems to be similar payment processor like LR with lesser fees as well

https://www.asianres...servicefee.aspx

Users get additional 25% on there payout when they request payment through Asianreserve

ALSO MINIMUM PAYOUT THROUGH AR IS 1$

To add here if you request with AR you get some extra bucks and you can instantly transfer your funds to LR with there verified exchanger

http://www.onspotexchange.com/ with just 5% fees

hope users enjoy additional earning through AR...

Well, that is really good news Admin. I have made some computation and we can earn some extra bucks when we use it, i may also consider creating an account in here, though the minimum quantity is 10 dollars but it is possible for us to earn 10 dollars in here plus because of 25% bonus it's really reachable if we request thru asiareserve.

@mayur: that is a good move, but i am still looking for a good exchanger which will give me more opportunity to earn with this payment processors, and today HYIP section and GPT section have a good activity :D, i am like to spend my time in DMT

Its good to spend time in dmt. But same time its much better if we have more and more ptp forum to post into. In this way we can spread our post in many ptp forum as possible and earn as many as possible also. Because posting in one particular ptp alone sometimes going to result to use being ban for spamming.

Wonder if I should go and try that AR - it seems that it's quite cheap to exchange it to LR, and given the extra 25% there would even be a little "profit" running it via exchanger. Although the exchanger has minimum of $10, but that would only take like one week more for me to reach, so that wouldn't be an issue. Nice move from admin to get new payment processor!

@pinay: it seems that i will try AR too dude, since it give us some good bonus rate, i also already registered AR and i see they little similiar to LR.

@budado: i also have some forum to make posts, and you are right it is hard to manage our time in the forum that we want to make posts, but so far i have about 6 forums but only 3 that i active to make posts include DMT, because of the weekly payment that admin made here and of course because we can request more than one payment request

@Trickster: quite a lot similar to LR actually. Rip out the little eye candy in their account management, and that's LR for you. It's not a bad thing at all, I like the simplicity of it though. I hope it catches wind and starts to get used in hyips and PTC sites as well.

I am happy about the response this new payment option added on DMT has been getting among members, this bonus thing with a new payment processor definitely attracts members to take advantage and get their earnings paid to AR.

@pinay

congratulations that you have been one of the active posters on DMT, also you seem to have chosen to get paid to new e-currency option, AR, in order to be eligible for the 25% bonus, and good luck to you.

@pinay

congratulations that you have been one of the active posters on DMT, also you seem to have chosen to get paid to new e-currency option, AR, in order to be eligible for the 25% bonus, and good luck to you.

it means that pinay will get $ 1.25 as the additional income :D, that is a good amount, and i think pinay also could be active here because of the other members in this site like you that active in some section :D, and especially in HYIP section :D

@archu7: thanks for the extremely fast approval!

And indeed the extra is very nice, I just hope AR can expand so we can have multiple uses for it. Wonder if PTC scene would have interest in it?

I try to be active in all sections, but pretty much I leave forex alone (because I don't have much interest in it) and in cyclers is just plain JBP for me. But all the other boards are go! :D

Would just like to say that you guys can try to earn 10$ in AR and then you can exchange with LR

Example you earn 1000 DMT points and request payout

Through AR you get 12.5$ instead of 10$

now when you exchange for LR you need to spend 5% ie nearly 63 cent as transfer fees so u still earn more than 1.5$ as profit

The processor is new and need support from users to make it a successful one

Definitely it have potential to reach bigger level so support them as much as you can

Also if users have any query or suggestion feel free to update here as well as will try to be more attentive over here :)

Friends something even better for all DMT users

We have decided to add Asianreserve as new payment option for DMT and MTW

Asianreserve seems to be similar payment processor like LR with lesser fees as well

https://www.asianres...servicefee.aspx

Users get additional 25% on there payout when they request payment through Asianreserve

ALSO MINIMUM PAYOUT THROUGH AR IS 1$

To add here if you request with AR you get some extra bucks and you can instantly transfer your funds to LR with there verified exchanger

http://www.onspotexchange.com/ with just 5% fees

hope users enjoy additional earning through AR...

wow, really good news, it is so exciting to get 25% on my payment ! and low minimum payout through it ...its fee just 5% .. i hope that this ECurrency bank get approved in many other ptp programs ...thanks admin