Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

the hyip discussion section has not posts in update for today, but good to have some activity in other sections like Forex and PTP etc, looks like GPT sections are getting fast updated no matter even there is holidays season, which is good to see members to be interested in few sections.

Yeah, i think it will even be have more activity when some regular members who spent holidays such as bulastika and chardyme will be online in the forum for few more days. I just doing consistent posting now, since as long we have new responses from other members i will going to post. :D

Hey hey, I'm back riddick, hehehe. Well it is time to make some posts again in this forum as I also have received 2 of my payment requests during the break, hopefully this forum will be lively again :D

Congrats. Me I'm still waiting to get paid. Since you get paid. I think I will also be paid within few days as I request payments about a week ago or more or less. But I'm sure I will be paid. Anyway I have about 5 dollars when I request that why I'm so excited right now. Its just going to be a good year for me in DMT this year. I can feel it.

Congrats. Me I'm still waiting to get paid. Since you get paid. I think I will also be paid within few days as I request payments about a week ago or more or less. But I'm sure I will be paid. Anyway I have about 5 dollars when I request that why I'm so excited right now. Its just going to be a good year for me in DMT this year. I can feel it.

Well atleast you have reached your target of payment request which will be a good thing indeed. And as I expected forum activity will increased gradually. And now, i know that different sections will have new posts. I have been active here for days already seems encouraging myself to have regular posting. :D

I have one active request which has been approved and I am already making posts and accumulating points for further cash out request on DMT, of which I could finish one third of the points successfully, still around hundred points required to place my next payment request.

I have one active request which has been approved and I am already making posts and accumulating points for further cash out request on DMT, of which I could finish one third of the points successfully, still around hundred points required to place my next payment request.

It seems you have another payment request today. You are indeed easy for you to have payment request just for few days and then mod juzfinal will going to clear it just within the day or tomorrow. Glad that im able to post today and trying to have payment request as well.

The good thing about small cash out amounts is that you do not feel that much down whenever you have to reach another cash out level. This is not to say that having a high minimum cash out amount is bad, its just that you feel more relaxed when the minimum cash out amount is only $2.

Yes, it will be a relief or not be pressured that the payout will be not a long goal or difficult to reach. That is why im trying to have posts daily as much as possible as it will be not that boring to post and reach minimum payout. Motivation and determination to have another payment request and be active in the forum will be still there.

I won't usually set target on posting on DMT, whenever I feel like having free time to post on forums, I give top priority to DMT and complete posting in here for the day, setting targets never worked for me, since we do online works, we can't be sure of our net connection etc.