Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

well, I have noticed that the Alexa rank of DMT is improving, it is now around 97 K, there is a good traffic to the site these days, which is a nice thing that DMT is acquiring nice popularity, also newbies trying their best to contribute to the forum.

well, I have noticed that the Alexa rank of DMT is improving, it is now around 97 K, there is a good traffic to the site these days, which is a nice thing that DMT is acquiring nice popularity, also newbies trying their best to contribute to the forum.

The rank improved i noticed it because there were newbies that just register in the previous week and start to post. I wonder what is the forums they really been encouraged to join and what they like in dmt forum. Since i like dmt because of fast payment and just recently knew that we can request many payment request as we can.

Well I also see that they are allowing members to make multiple payment requests in here as I have tried that in my last 2 payment received from them. As of now I have 1 pending payment request in here and was still trying to have another payment request today. Hopefully I could achieve that before I go home :D

today I have received my two payments from DMT, good to see all the approved requests have been processed in here, congrats for all fellow members that worked hard this week to be able to cash out and a big thanks to the admin for the payments too.

@cpriya108

yeah, let us hope for it, I also think the post rate will improves a bit better than this present rates, like it was before in the beginning, but we can also understand that these present rates help the forum to be more stable, good to know that members are motivated getting fast payments on DMT.

I have reading some posts of members in different forums and found out that they are most interested posting in the forex section as they just know that the forum have rate of 3 cents per post. And also it seems that we do have consistent activity in the forum now after i have received my payment im planning to have another request again.

I have reading some posts of members in different forums and found out that they are most interested posting in the forex section as they just know that the forum have rate of 3 cents per post. And also it seems that we do have consistent activity in the forum now after i have received my payment im planning to have another request again.

Go to know that. IT seems that the forum received a good average of traffic, though it is not that great but the fact that there are members who are active and making post in the forum, that would be much better as to help the forum increase ranking.

Go to know that. IT seems that the forum received a good average of traffic, though it is not that great but the fact that there are members who are active and making post in the forum, that would be much better as to help the forum increase ranking.

Well it is really different forum activity just right now. Because i recently posted and when i visit the forum again i have seen new posts or updated threads. I think it is really encouraging that we also post good feedback of the forum in other forums it will be in positive for the forum.

well, I also have noticed good improvement in activities on DMT, though this is holidays season, members taking time to visit the site and contribute to the forum, even there is no effect on payment system of this forum, during these Christmas and New year holidays which is good to see.

I have been recently paid from DMT, a $3.5 on my 33rd request, I have noticed that the payment was much faster for this time, within three days after the previous payout time, I think we should better have an active request on DMT always, as there will be any time payouts on this forum.

I have been recently paid from DMT, a $3.5 on my 33rd request, I have noticed that the payment was much faster for this time, within three days after the previous payout time, I think we should better have an active request on DMT always, as there will be any time payouts on this forum.

Yeah. But we should be more active in the forum if we wanted to get payouts easily. It also depends on the activities of the forum members if we could reach our goal in having payout request asap.

Good forum and good admin here smile.gif

But we need more active members here, coz some people only active at payment proof section,,

Anyway I got three payment here and won twice guessing contest biggrin.gif

i think this forum meet my demand ,i was searching for a forum to join i finaly found this i think i will be more active here.

I just have placed my next cash out request on this forum for a $2, i am also trying to cash out once again before this coming payout time, I also accept that only active members on the forum can be able to reach the payout limit fast like every week on DMT.

I request payments in here few days back. I'm thinking that DMT and MTW pays the same time right? And since I request payments from both of them. I'm expecting to receive 5 dollars each or 10 dollars total. this is my whole month of posting worth. And I'm happy that I earn that much in here. this month. thanks. and happy new year.

Yes, it is done because there were many members actively posting this month. And i also got 2 payments already i think this december with 2 dollars each so that will be 4 dollars. And im planning to request another payment today as the end of the year. :D

You are really an active members posting in DMT. You just deserved to received payments from the forum because you are providing good posts for them. I am active in DMT for the meantime because I can't always be active online since I am a busy person. If I do have free time that's the only time I can make post in here. I just hope I could reach payout minimum by the end of the year.

I have noticed there is a bit low activity today for the members seem to have gone for vacation during new year, but I hope the situation will change and the activity improves in the next year, after these celebrations so that I can also post more on DMT.

You are really an active members posting in DMT. You just deserved to received payments from the forum because you are providing good posts for them. I am active in DMT for the meantime because I can't always be active online since I am a busy person. If I do have free time that's the only time I can make post in here. I just hope I could reach payout minimum by the end of the year.

Im done. I already reached my target of 2 dollars. However, i still have some time to post. As i can see new recent posts this evening. I have done posting in different sections and happy members are also posting in those sections. Im posting in forex section which really interest me. :D