Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

glad to hear members have find it more convenient to post at DMT and contribute to the forum as well, even I have noticed that newbies are doing good as well, some of them are new to PTP world and some are new to just DMT but experienced in PTP and hyip industries.

glad to hear members have find it more convenient to post at DMT and contribute to the forum as well, even I have noticed that newbies are doing good as well, some of them are new to PTP world and some are new to just DMT but experienced in PTP and hyip industries.

haha yeah i see some of them too and it is good that they can make the site more stable and give a lot of good traffic to this site

and motivated me to make posts in the HYIP section..:D

@riddick09

well, that is quite easy to post in hyip discussion, but you should have checked the program details on monitors before making a review, whatever you feel about the plans and the program, you can share things in the discussion with fellow members there.

Well I don't post in the hyip sections anymore lately because I have stopped investing in hyips for the meantime after being scammed by 3 hyips back in October at the same time.

Same in here. I am not posting in HYIP because I am not investing also in their as of the moment. I would just be making unnecessary posts there if I will post without knowing how the site works for the members.

It seems the newbie here were already disappear as MTV is back! Well, not for me.. I have allocate some of my time for DMT and besides i don't make post in MTV.

I also make post in this forum and I just started resuming my activity in here days back. Before, I am not prioritizing DMT but now, I changed my mind and will be going to include DMT in my list of active PTP.

@rage35

I think you have taken a right decision to add DMT to your active PTP list, soon you will make it the top priority on your list, the reason is simple, you will be getting paid frequently from this forum, almost every week as payments here is much fast and cash out limit is low as well.

@archu7 I've seen some member request 150 points is that the minimum? well i though it's 200 points.. well DMT minimum payout is very low and one can really reach that in just a day because that is less than 100 post.

yeah, it is the minimum required to place a cash out request, for LR, and it is different for other processors like AP etc, you can check out the revised post rates in the announcements section, but if you want to get paid to LR, you can do it after reaching a 150 points.

I saw my latest payment request being approved already so it was ok with DMT forum to be requesting multiple payment request in here. So I will be expecting 2 payments or perhaps 2 payments joined into one payment :D

Wah are you sure about it? I never have done multiple payment requests. Hmm, it seems i should need to wait a little longer or i will still stick to the target of 4 dollars. Well you dont have seen any consequence like denied payment request that will be good.

@chardyme

yeah, I noticed that too, I have seen few members getting approved and paid for multiple requests, just because after their request is approved, they reached another payout limit within the previous one get processed, so they applied for payment.

@Syrine22

the credit goes to mod Juzfinal, she has been much proficient mod for forums so far, and in here, DMT as well, since the mod, Juzfinal has done it in time, members are getting paid fast as well, congrats to all of you for having your requests approved and getting processed shortly.