Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Yes, i have seen you very active indeed. And really motivating to post and be active more if a member is keep on posting and reaching the minimum as fast as we can. You have thousands of posts already and i never yet reached that number of posts in other forums. :D

after reading ur reply, even I just now have checked and was surprised to see I had already 5000 + posts on DMT :) it's true that I like to post on DMT and this forum has been my top priority so far, that's why I might have made so many posts on the forum so far.

I guess it is time for me to take my posting activities here DMT more seriously as I am still getting deductions in my payment requests in here as I check it earlier today. It may have been approved but then again it has deductions. Well I won't wait for new year resolution to comes and so i will start now posting with much better quality and longer posts, hopefully I will not get any more deductions.

men have been hearing about the good works of this forum and here I am,an already a member is a great thing to be.However can any one gist me more about this forum?

I think our mod will the one who will expound more about the forum ;) I wonder where did you found out the dmt forum and makes you convince to post since i dont see your username in other ptp forums.

good to see lot of newbies joining the forum recently, since even DMT getting popular around on top place of all of the forums currently, since there is fast payments which is the most comfortable feature in DMT and many more good features attractive.

@cpriya108

thanks for the compliments dear, also glad to see that you have been spreading your activity to all possible sections, which is good to see you as an active member in here, well, my request has already been approved and I am planning another cash out on DMT.

@archu7

Thanks to you too.As i am new i didnt know few rules but jusfinal has helped me so i am glad i will try not to repeat the same mistakes again.Also i was surfing through the internet to write on few more forums but this forum seems the best to write.i dont get much time to write but surely i will try to be active in the coming year..

I am planning for another cash out on DMT, so I have already completed one third of the payout limit, since I require another 150 points to cash out on this forum, good to see few members are active in all the sections and that helps me too reply and make more posting in here.

Glad to see new members for this forum as we would want to have more members in here that can contribute in various discussions and you will be helpful for the increase of the posting activities of DMT forum and help other posters as well to keep on posting too.

Yeah. I am one of the active members in here now, though I haven't posted lately because I was really busy offline. If ever that I have some time to make post then definitely, I would post in this forum. I am near to my target payout amount and hope that I could get it fully.

First i can say that DMT has very nice script and i like their posting rates and contests offered by admin , all and all DMT will rise soon because of it's great performance as i have seen in several forums site is really fast and furious in all aspects so i am too happy to join here as a new member for posting and for taking this opportunity seriously .

DMT forum dont have contests as of this moment. Maybe you are pertaining to the offers or the sign up offer of the forum particularly the advertisers. Well this is indeed great as you are newbie and participate in the forum so far i have seen you posted 4 posts hopefully you have hundred of posts and have your payment request.

well, I am planning for one more request on DMT, and just 30 more points to go to reach another cash out on DMT, I have seen nice contribution to the forum from members so far, it's nice to participate in discussion with them on every possible sections.

well, I think many members will go on vacation, during these Xmas and new year, even I also have such opinion that I may not be able to get online for long hours, but will definitely try to maintain my activities on the forum, after all earnings is also important.

December earnings right now is good in my part. As most of my post earn now has been posted last november. So in my case my earnings will be lower this january as this month of december I seldom post or not regularly post simply because I'm busy with the christmas parties.