Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@riddick09

you are right, both the admin Mayur and the mod Juzfinal are doing excellent jobs that we are getting paid fast and it has been easy to earn few dollars whenever we are in need of money, DMT has been a great source of income to PTP members so far.

To be sincere am always happy with the admin of this forum due to the fact that he encourages people to post by fixing the dates he would pay.i just hope he keeps to the good work and also i hope he gets more advertisers so that he would be able to organise contests to make people visit the forum.

that is great efforts from the admin Mayur that he is able to manage getting advertisers for DMT quite efficiently, and another good news is that the admin, Mayur has also announced today that the payout requests approved will be processed tomorrow.

that is great efforts from the admin Mayur that he is able to manage getting advertisers for DMT quite efficiently, and another good news is that the admin, Mayur has also announced today that the payout requests approved will be processed tomorrow.

That would be good if that is the case. That means, there would be enough funds for the forum to pay for members who make post in here. I am now closer to minimum payout target for AP since I wanted to request payment through AP. I just hope I could finish it by today or tomorrow maybe.

well, I have noticed that there is lot of requests got approved so far, I think this week, members have been much active and everyone seems to have tried to reach the payout limit since they all know that the admin is going to pay on 1st December.

the payouts have just been processed by the admin, Mayur, as per the announced schedule, even few active members have already posted payment proofs as soon as they have been paid, congrats to all that have been paid on DMT today.

well, I just hope that I will be active like before on this forum, and cash out in big amounts once again, so far DMT has paid me 26 payments, and there have been good amounts I have earned through this forum so far.

Actually it is really possible for me now to reach the minimum just within the day see, i have made to post in different sections. And also that there were members active now again. So far, i have requested to mod juzfinal about the reopening of the thread of investorposts since we got paid recently.