Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

No, not today it will be on November 6... and also we have different time zone! So if it will be tomorrow i have to reach 200 points now so i will be one of those who will get a payment.

LOL. December 6 mony. Yup we do have different timezone but it is just a matter of 2.5 hours. And it is december 6 already. But just wonder still no maintenance but then good for you to post and able to have 200 points. :)

@Dabchi, it is at 150 DMT points that you can cash out to LR, it is as low as just 150 points enough to cash out, good luck.

recently, I have been inactive on the forum, being busy with offline life, and after returned I have noticed that there is good activity from members in all the sections, especially, in hyip discussion, for which I am really happy for all of them.

Seems that DMT pays its members this week and I have no part in it as I never had reach the minimum payout this week, perhaps it is time for me to be active again in here :D

Same in here. I hope that I could reach payout in here soon.Though I reached it already but still need to add more to request for AP payment. This forum has been good to members and I can say that this is one of the good forum on web right now.

well, I had also soem problem with the loading of the site or posting on the forum, on DMT last night for just few hours, but it was much fast to get back to normal solving all those issues, I think many active members might have noticed that server error yesterday, but DMT is normal now.

@syrine22

actually, during weekends, there might be low activity on forums, the same might happened on DMT as well, but I had made good number of posts today, especially in hyip discussion and I still can say sure that from Monday there will be even more activity on the forum.

I have noticed one more new advertiser on the forum, added few hours ago, that is a short term hyip, nice to see advertisers getting attracted to DMT to promote their business through our forum, since this forum has got a lot of active members so far.

we can post as many requests as we want, that is what a good feature in here, on DMT, even the requests will get approved much faster that we won't miss the payout time, most possibly, even I have got both my requests approved as well.

Yes, i have seen your payment requests done with that way. I still have not experienced to have many payment requests since i usually wait for the payment or usually have difficulty to accumulate points in the next days.

I also feel difficulty in accumulating points required for another cash out, but these days due to nice activity on the forum, I have been able to make enough number of posts that helps me to cash out soon, interesting discussion and people spread their activity in all sections.