Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I check your request of payments and yes its not yet verified. I'm wondering what is the reason. I see that almost all request of payments that is later than you has already been approved. I guess what you need to do is PM mod or admin in here so that you know the reason why your request of payments has not been approved yet.

Good luck.

from what i see that admin not cleared the payment yet, and i see that payment only verified by moderator, i will trying to reach another 200 points here so i can make another payment request again, i want to edited my payment request but i think it is too late mod archu already verified it lol

I also got my payment request finally verified in here today and I only got a two point deduction so I am content especially considering that it is going to be my very first payout from here. Now looking forward to payment clearing and some more posting here.

We are eager to receive payments from here and even more newbies like myself who will be receiving the first payment. At least I am glad that my payment request has been approved all I can do is to continue posting and try to reach another in the meantime.

I wonder when will the payment processing will take place in here though I was predicting that it was going to happen within the week but somehow been eager to receive payment again here already.

payment will be pay by admin tommorow, you can check it in chatbox message :D. it seems that i cannot make more post here anymore and get verified by mod archu before admin clear payment lol :D. i just hope more members active in payment processor section

Wow that is good to know, well I haven't been checking the chatbox lately from this forum and reading it from this thread is still good to know about it. Hence I will just wait for it and still continuing my activities.

if you login you can see that thing dude, unless you are always in hurry when you want to make post in here, today i see the activity is quite good even in some section still there are only few posts that created by members

I also got paid for the second time from this site.I am back now to resume my postings but i won't be making the number of posts i was making daily sometimes ago.I just wanna add to the activities here and i am glad things are still going great.

Many payment had been made here so far. Anyway, though mine wasn't included as i didn't request for it. But, it's really good and much attractive to posters to participate here, after seeing all these payments made so by Mayur. I hope to reach to another 100 posts, before this new week runs. As i targeted to own many points, before payments request. Atleast, 1000 points, will be enough to request always from PTP forums. I have missed here a lot but wouldn't like to miss it again, especially now that i have much time to post to some forums.

Of course, you can chardyme as long as you can post in the forum you can have chances to get no deductions. We can expect from that you can post in other sections also even the ecurrencies section which you are good to post. And I guess today I can post in dmt forum.

I just received last week my 2nd payment from this site. This is my most favorite PTP site right now because of the activity, payment processing and active admin and moderators. I'm trying to put aside enough hours to do my posting activities daily so that i can consistently reach payout every week. Though it has been challenging for me lately to put in the hours to do some postings.

My second payment request has been approved in here today and I guess I just need to wait for the payment. Its funny that this time also I got another deduction for a double post that I frankly dont remember. Because I post using opera mini I tend to do this a lot so I guess I need to always verify after replying.

My second payment request has been approved in here today and I guess I just need to wait for the payment. Its funny that this time also I got another deduction for a double post that I frankly dont remember. Because I post using opera mini I tend to do this a lot so I guess I need to always verify after replying.

Yeah. You need to verify if that's the case for you to prevent these things happened. Sometimes we cannot prevent this errors while posting but it would be good for us to double check each and every post we made if we have a double post and report our post as unintentional and need to be deleted.

Yes you are right we need to verify our posts everytime we submitted them. Even more so to ensure that our spelling and grammar is okay even if we do that before submitting the post. They can really be irritating when you expect to get a certain amount of points and get deductions instead.

I learned my lesson on verifying my post before submitting them when i got a huge deduction from another PTP site. So far, i haven't received any deductions for the 2 payment request that i have submitted here.

I'll be working double time on my posting activities here today and tom. to reach payout. I want to be able to put in a payment request this weekend on this site. I'm still far from reaching payout as i started late this week with my posting activities here.

I am just happy that you are back posting in here. As you can see there was a decline in posting activities in here which is something that I had not expected since admin just recently made payments. Maybe members where still active in other PTP forums in the meantime.