Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

so far i also feel comfortable with the forum and all of inside, it seems that in this weekend, there are only little members that active here but to reach 50 points is something that people can do in this site now, it seems PTP section have alot of activity here

@Trickster you are right, i did my last posting here earlier this week and i can see that there hasn't been activity in the autosurf section because i'm still the last post. but there are still other sections were we can do our posting and reach our target points,

@Trickster you are right, i did my last posting here earlier this week and i can see that there hasn't been activity in the autosurf section because i'm still the last post. but there are still other sections were we can do our posting and reach our target points,

you can try HYIP section and Forex section, because from my point of view that section have more activity and also offered more rate, and about autosurf section so far i don't make post yet there and it seems that not all people interested in that kind of bussiness, now i am nearly reach 100 points from this site

Again my payment request is already approved. I'm quite busy this few days and did not made to follow up with another reach of payout but then I guess today I will be active again in dmt forum. I see how the forum's activity going on. So I guess it will be easy for me to have another round of posting and for sure to have minimum payout sooner.

yeah the payment already approved by mod archu, it seems some members only need to wait about that, and it seem mod also busy as i see he don't login here everyday too, today i see payment processors section don't have any activity for this long, i hope more members make post there too

My payment request got approved as well here and just when I thought that there will be payment processing last week then it didn't happen, anyways I hope there will be this week.

I am sure that payments will be processed as soon as mods and admin are available. We just need to wait patiently for that. As for the meantime,I am doing posting in DMT to reach my target points and I am thinking of requesting through AP so maybe I need 300points or more.

@chardyme: you don't have too told that just report the members posts and ask admin to do that, it seems just like you spamming this forums with that report, and today i see still no post since yesterday in payment processor section, i wonder what happen with the members of this site

@trickster: yeah, but i see admin online today, i ask him to do something to that spammy poster in HYIP discussion, and he make a lot of thread here without do searching first, it seems he need to read the rules of this site first, so he can understand more about this site.

@trickster: yeah, but i see admin online today, i ask him to do something to that spammy poster in HYIP discussion, and he make a lot of thread here without do searching first, it seems he need to read the rules of this site first, so he can understand more about this site.

If you visited other forums. This member which according to admin is already banned member was also spamming in other forums. Which really I immediately report it because of I know he is spammer. Hope sooner we will do this alertness more often so the forum will be still clean and will have good discussion.

If you visited other forums. This member which according to admin is already banned member was also spamming in other forums. Which really I immediately report it because of I know he is spammer. Hope sooner we will do this alertness more often so the forum will be still clean and will have good discussion.

i see that some forum like MTV have problem with the members that spamming the forums, i think what admin did is a good thing here, banned is the only answers for that man, i think he only want to earn from DMT just by active making the double thread in this site

Am really enjoying this forum now, and am happy about that because it's what i have wanted for a very long

time. I started to post here when they started, but i lack so much time to be active here even though it's not that

hard to post and the Admin is someone already in the system with us before and has lot of understand about how

the program works.

so far i also feel comfortable with the forum and all of inside, it seems that in this weekend, there are only little members that active here but to reach 50 points is something that people can do in this site now, it seems PTP section have alot of activity here

You should not be surprised for that is how things used to be on this site.Lot of people are mostly actively posting in the paid to post section because it is one of the easiest place to comment on.There are other sections too,to post whatever one wants to post.

There's no doubt that the activity was great in dmt forum. I hope admin do like that we have seen other members active. And we hope also that they are following the forum rules not only being a member to be a spammer. Well, we have our mods and admin who take care the forum.