Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

good to see some members back here to make post, and i see in some section now some poster make some post there too, which could be one of the advantages for us so we can be more active here, well today i will trying to reach 100 points in this site :D

Well, I will also try my best to post a good number in here daily as my target is to earn at least two dollars weekly in here which is very possible I guess because of the good activities and it wouldn't be hard to post a reply as there are many post to get an ideas.

Same here I'm back in posting again after busy posting in others actually my plan to keep on posting but I'm really have not much time left and been also clicking but now with the new updates I can post in dmt forum again and in other sections also.

from what i see your are active especially in GPT section dude, i see that you make a lot of posts there, i will trying to make more in HYIP section and also Forex section to make more points here, and i see that mod archu approved some payment request today

Well, posting in Hyip and Forex discussion will surely enable you to accumulate points much faster meaning earn better. I am in break posting in Hyip discussion as an alternative I am posting in Forex discussion but today it seems that i won't able to make any post in that section.

The more members in here posting the merrier. I ussually post in Forex and GPT section but I see that activity at the moment is still in the PTP and not so much in the forex section. Its really much better now cause I really hate back to back posting even though it seems to be allowed in here in 12 hour intervals.

I already have a pending payment request in queue so I think that I cannot afford to go for long haul with the next one. Since there is now some good activities in here its even better to post and see if I can target for a high amount this time.

I already have a pending payment request in queue so I think that I cannot afford to go for long haul with the next one. Since there is now some good activities in here its even better to post and see if I can target for a high amount this time.

you still can make post here dude and if you already reach another point to cashout you can simply cashout just like what i did here, i targetted to make $6 per week in this forums, and with you all here i think i can reach it :D, today i will edit my payment request :D

Still did not have my goal kinda busy with other things such as other tasks lol. But now, I guess I do have time again to post although, I still can't spread my post in other sections and yet just focused in the gpt section if ever I can be active for some hours today maybe I can post in other sections.

Im glad to be back posting in here after a few months of rest. It was starting to get boring and so I left, but then realised that other forums started getting boring as well if I just focused on one or 2. Glad to have more variety in posting here.

I see. I reckon I can do 150 points daily as well. But I would seriously need to spend some hours on here. And because my posts are generally quite long, I might not be able to reach that target, and hopefully mods and admins, when they approve our payments by going through our posts, actually realise and acknowledge the fact that some posts much better qualty posts than others, and so can reward us accordingly. rather than having 2 cents all the time as max.

I see. I reckon I can do 150 points daily as well. But I would seriously need to spend some hours on here. And because my posts are generally quite long, I might not be able to reach that target, and hopefully mods and admins, when they approve our payments by going through our posts, actually realise and acknowledge the fact that some posts much better qualty posts than others, and so can reward us accordingly. rather than having 2 cents all the time as max.

That's a good suggestion but it would be hard to determine which member posted with quality because every member and every mods has different criteria to consider one's post as a quality post and not as spam. Though it would encourage members to post with quality but I think it would not be possible for the meantime.

so you want this site having non fixed rate rather than having fixed rate like this one? maybe poling will make it better but you will find out many people already feel comfortable here and i don't think long post mean good and quality posts, am i right here? to the point and just telling the core of discussion is better even with shorter line

It's always better when a Forum has a fixed rates because we know how much we can earn before requesting a payment unlike we don't know what how much we can till we got paid. I like DMT this way and the Admin doesn't need to make a changes with the system as it is good as it is.

In as far as an increase in post rate comes, I am sure that members would really appreciate that. I am okay though with the current post rate which is why I am able to be able on a regular basis in here and be active irrespective.

It isn't particularly high with the 2 cent rate, but it is good enough because we don't have this time interval between posts, so members can just immediately go onto the next post without having to wait, which wastes a lot of our time really.

Yeah. I am ok with the current post rates that the forum has right now because it is a good deal already. The 2 cents rates is the standard rate for most PTP forums nowadays so it's just fine for me. If they can increase it, then much better.

Oh yeah! It's now a standard but three cents would still for me. But their just only two Forums paying three cents on my list. So, I really consider posting in a two cents rates Forum. I don't have a plan to do 25 posts but rather just to reach 300 points in here today so that I can edit my payment request

but you don't make any sense. This forum is actually a 2 cent per post rate. You can't consider posting in a two cent rates, because you already are. To be honest, I don't mind the 2 cent rate. What would happen if MTW changes to 1 cent, and change DMT to 3 cent.

That's why I really consider it! Did I say I WILL? Future tense? Duh! BTW I have edited my payment request in here and changed it to 340 points to that I can challenge myself reaching at least 40 points today because it would be ashame if my payment request would be denied as I don't have sufficient points.