Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I was able to go online kinda late already today. I am now limiting myself to posting to 2 PTP sites per day and this site is on top of my priority. I still have a payment request in queue and has not yet been approved. But i want to take advantage of this time to start accumulating points on this site so that once my payment has been approved and processed i can immediately put in a new one.

I was able to go online kinda late already today. I am now limiting myself to posting to 2 PTP sites per day and this site is on top of my priority. I still have a payment request in queue and has not yet been approved. But i want to take advantage of this time to start accumulating points on this site so that once my payment has been approved and processed i can immediately put in a new one.

I agree. That's the best thing to do in a forum with great activities. Just continue posting and take advantage with the activities because it will help you to reach your goal which is requesting a payout. I already requested yesterday but it is only 150 points and since it was not approved yet, I might accumulate more and just edit it if I wanted to.

I am only trying to make 50 points daily in here, as I am just started yesterday so hopefully the good activities in here will continue so that I can able to accumulate a good number of poitns when I request for a payment in here. It is just really good that there are lots of active members in here.

today i see that not many people active in HYIP section and in forex section but i still don't affect because i just back to this site and make posts, and i already reach 45 points for now and it seems i will only make 50 points here.

50 points daily seems hard to me though, i will work hard to reach that target daily since am much active here now. Am trying to make atleast 20 posts any day i have chance to post online. Well, am happy too as activity is really getting high here, so we can make enough posts daily, while others will be posting too.

50 points is really not that hard if you look at it because it means that you need a minimum of 25 posts if you are posting in 2 cents per post sections. It should not be hard for you to achieve since you already able to make 20 points.

If you get used to it then for sure it will be not hard for you because today I didn't find it hard to accumulate 50 points in here, and I am already nearing to reach it, I am doing a two rounds of posting so that I won't feel hard to accumulate such amount of points in here.

50 points daily seems hard to me though, i will work hard to reach that target daily since am much active here now. Am trying to make atleast 20 posts any day i have chance to post online. Well, am happy too as activity is really getting high here, so we can make enough posts daily, while others will be posting too.

i do not agree with you at all . reaching 50 points daily is too easy to reach since the forum started to get back its activity in many sections so my plan is to post 25:50 posts daily at least to make $15 from DMT only per month .

@rage35 - it is first time for me to know that Forex & Hyip sections give 3 cents per post , so i will try to be more active in those section to make more cash in this forum !

I do know for sure tha the forex section does pay 3 cents per post although I am not sure about the hyip section since I havent been in there as yet. Its a good way to accumulate points fast in here.

It's the same I think because I am posting in HYIP and I get 3 cents per post. It's 3 cents per post in Forex and HYIP section in DMT so if you are a good Forex poster or an HYIP poster then you can earn good in DMT. I am also trying my best to post in these sections, I mean in HYIP only since I am no good in participating in Forex discussions so I just leave it behind.

Lets just hope that your net connection can get faster because right now we need all the activity we can get in here. I would like to make a second round of posting myself in here today because I intend on getting beyond the 700 point mark and maybe submit another payment request before admin makes payments.

Thats a good target to make from here and actually a good strategy. I have missed out on a couple of days of posting in here throughout the month and now see myself trying to play catchup with posting because of this. I can still earn well if I can submit one last payment request before the month is up.

well it is nice to see that iam active again in DMT , i could not access my account in the past 3 months but thanks my god that i remembered the Log-In Info . I have planned to post 25 posts at least per day to reach my target ( $15 monthly ) .

That's good. $15 monthly is a good income here in DMT and 25 posts daily is attainable so you will not find it difficult to hit your target everyday, specially with the high activities that the forum has now. I am hitting 200 points mark so I might edit my payout request and change it to 200 points.

I find that its better to set a target for yourself as it helps you knowhow you are doing and keeps on track with your monthly earnings. You can be able to follow it all the time but it will help with your posting and can determine how much you earn in here.

I will post in the Forex discussion later as seems there are no good activities in this section as I needed to reach 300 points in here today so that I can able to request for a payment in here as I just need 50 points, so I can really pursue reaching such amount of points today in here.