Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Well there is some good amount of posting activities today that I was able to get good amount of points that makes me near from reaching another minimum payout amount, but seems DMT will not make payment processing this week, but I hope not.

I was really hoping that payments would be processed this week and am still holding on to that as I need to fund my alertpay account. Iwas able to make just a few posts here last night but I hope that I can increse my posts in here today. Since I am still new in here I do not know how long it takes for payment requests to be attended to so this will be guide for me. I see that you sent you submitted your payment request immediately when you reach minimum payout for LR.

Well, there were many members who have prioritization to post like ptc clickers only post in ptc or gpt some are in hyip discussion or posting only or in ptp section. But then its not always have that activity as me I tried different sections and I do get more knowledge about those programs.

it will be good if you also spread your activity here because you will get many benefit from that thing rather than if we only active in one section :D, so far i still cannot active too much here, but tommorow i will trying to make more post here, and by the way i see archu approved some payment request today.

I couldn't believe how fast i am accumulating points in here as i am posting in HYIP Discussion and it was really good thing. By tomorrow, i may able to reach four dollars in here then gonna edit my payment request again so that i can earn good amount when my payment got processed.

it seems my payment request here already approved by archu, it seems he is one of the hardworking admin here since juzfinal have problem with the desktop. but today i see a lot of activities in PTP section but rarely in HYIP section :D, in forex section i see some posts there.

Yeah, I guess some recent payout requests are also approved already. Hope those older payouts will soon approved but for meantime I can still post today and have a round of posting. Well, I made some posts in forex section already.

posting only in forex section is a good thing dude, :D so far i make some posts there and not too much as i nearly reach more in here. well i like this site also the activity in HYIP section, and i see you are one of the active members in other general business section :D

Posting in General discussion is like resting mode as we can easily post in there. Anyway, this is my 3rd day that i am abled to accumulate 50 points. Indeed because for sure i can reach 400 points in here and really glad that i can still edit my payment request as it's not approve yet.

if people can post easily i wonder why only few members that active to make post there lol, i only see some members talk about that but not even make any there, and today i just make 5 posts in hyip section, and i will trying to make about 10 posts more there

As I check the payment requests here I don't see any payment requests being verified already and seems that there is no payment processing will happen for this week.

I am glad that my payment was verified be mod archu and I expect full payments since I have no deductions. Now, I am eager to post more to reach another payout and maintain the quality that I have been doing from the past till now.

I am glad that my payment was verified be mod archu and I expect full payments since I have no deductions. Now, I am eager to post more to reach another payout and maintain the quality that I have been doing from the past till now.

it will be good if you also keep active everyday in this forum dude, as for me i just trying to accumulate more points here before get paid, and i think there will be one or two verification that mod archu will did before admin paying all members here

I am glad to be back posting in here after taking a break. I see that some of the payment requests have been verified which is good since I can expect mine to be verified too. I will continue posting and try to request again when I reach a good enough amount of points.

I am glad to be back posting in here after taking a break. I see that some of the payment requests have been verified which is good since I can expect mine to be verified too. I will continue posting and try to request again when I reach a good enough amount of points.

today it seems DMT slowed down, and i am sure because today is weekend, but still i can make some posts here, and i agree with you the verification that mod already do is a good thing, as the proof yesterday i see a lot of post in this section(PTP) :D

I am just reaching 450 points in here and i might take a break for a while. My payment request are now nearing to be verifed but now hoping to be on this batch but surely on the next batch besides i have accumulated good amount of points so surely i can earn quite good amount.

today i will trying to reach 100 points here and will edit my payment request later :D, i will staying to be active here until monday :D, i hope i can earn more from this site, with activity that DMT have i don't have any doubt to be active here

i hope my other payment request in DMT approved before admin clear the payment and i just know that today is admin's birthday wow that is good, it seems we will have some funny and attractive contest :D, well today i will trying to reach 50 points here before i stopped :D

well that is glad to know about that thing, but i see in payment processors section members cannot spend some time to make post there and that is so sad, but today i see a lot of posts in HYIP section, it seems that is one of the good section to make post by some members

Well I am hoping that payment processing will really take place this week as I see that both MTW and DMT have already managed to verified the payment requests here, so I think this week there will be payments processed here.

I hope also hope that payment processing does indeed happen this week since we are nearing the end of the month. I am sad though that my payment has still not been verified and wish this would happen before admin does clear out payments this week if that is the case.