Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Yes, I think many members become sad that their payout requests were still not approved and also mine is not yet approve. It seems our mod is up to now not online I wonder where is mod archu. And for sure, if ever the payout process will be next week there's many pending payouts.

I haven't visited the payment section of this site. Hopefully, all pending payment request will be approved and paid this coming weekend. I'm sure there is a good reason why this delay happened. I don't have any pending payment request but i am working on submitting a new one by Friday and hopefully it will be included in the processing of payments this weekend.

I haven't visited the payment section of this site. Hopefully, all pending payment request will be approved and paid this coming weekend. I'm sure there is a good reason why this delay happened. I don't have any pending payment request but i am working on submitting a new one by Friday and hopefully it will be included in the processing of payments this weekend.

Payments were already processed in here over the weekend. I am glad that they were made even if there might have been delays. Unfortunately I didnt come online over the weekend and was supposed to have submitted my second payment request but I guess I get to do that this week.

@monyitomon i am also hoping for the same to happen for me. I've been a member of this site for more than 2 months now and now after receiving 2 payments and about to request for my 3rd payment here i am very motivated to be consistently active here. I've been working on my schedule to be able to do posting activities here daily but i haven't been successful. Hopefully this week will have a different result.

I am glad that admin was able to find a replacement for mod archu in the name of mod yogesh, I believe he also moderates in MTW, anyways it was just good to see that everything is good in this forum again.

What happened to mod archu? I've never seen him for quite a while in this forum. Btw, I am nearing to my payout in this forum and I observed that a lo of posters are posting this time. It would be easy for me to reach my target. As of now, I need to focus on my posting quality so that I would not get any deductions.

@rage35 i'm also doing the same focusing on quality of my post. After getting heavy deductions on quality in another PTP site i have started to be more conscious about the quality of my post which slowed me down in terms of my posting activity. i think now i am able to balance quality and speed a little bit better.

I just submitted my 3rd payment request on this site yesterday and now i'm starting to bank as many points as i can so that i can easily reach payout again by the end of this week.

I'm really happy that dmt is really paying good. I got worried some how when its has some few days delayed of payments but I know its going to be a paying ptp we just need to wait to get our request of payments verified and without a doubt we got paid. that's why I'm really happy and I'm going continue supporting by posting in dmt as regularly as I can.

And so far mod yogesh has been doing a great job in ensuring that payment requests are being verified in a time manner in here. All that is left is for admin to clear out payments once approvals are done. I really wonder what happened to mod archu or maybe he just took some time off.

I do agree. This make me feel settled once again. Its really hard to loss 5 ptp forum this last three months that's why when theirs some issues about delays of payments I'm worried right away or got suspicious easily. But now I'm back in posting mood in here. The rate is great and dmt is now my third highest paying ptp forum secondly only to fxfred and mtv.

Yes, because it is paying three cents with HYIP and FOREX Discussion so those members who are focusing on that two section are really earning well in here, so we just need to keep being active in here. I am still far away reaching at least 200 points in here to request for a payout.

Yes, because it is paying three cents with HYIP and FOREX Discussion so those members who are focusing on that two section are really earning well in here, so we just need to keep being active in here. I am still far away reaching at least 200 points in here to request for a payout.

I agree.Though I am not a Forex poster and I seldom posts in HYIP sections, I can still able to reach minimum payout in the forum because DMT's activities are quite good. The rates is just fair enough and the minimum payout is very attainable. It wouldn't be a difficult one to posters like me.

Yes, I am not also posting in the HYIP, and FOREX discussion these days but before i am focusing on that section but right now? I am quite contented because I can reach the minimum payout by posting in a two cents paying sections in here as there are quite good activities.