Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Yeah what brought me back was the fast payment at least making weekly payment is really good as i know i will be able to get 8 dollar per week if i keep up with my 25 posts daily.

actually if you only post in 2 cents section you will get $3.5, but i prefer to make only $7 per week, so i need only 7 days to reach in this forum, beside the fast payment this forum also have quite good acitivity from many members but in weekend it seems lowered a bit.

@Trickster i wish i could do the same, but for the past 2 weeks something always comes up and prevents me from putting in decent hours in PTP sites.

I have not done any posting here for the past few days and got stuck with 200+ points, I'm trying to resume my posting activities here and hopefully i get to reach my goal of $7 per week from this site as well.

@Trickster i wish i could do the same, but for the past 2 weeks something always comes up and prevents me from putting in decent hours in PTP sites.

I have not done any posting here for the past few days and got stuck with 200+ points, I'm trying to resume my posting activities here and hopefully i get to reach my goal of $7 per week from this site as well.

yeaht it will be good for you if you can earn that big amount :D, but that target in DMT that i have only for temporary :D, so far i feel this site not have some activity in Payment processors and also in other GPT sub section like get paid to others. but it seems the payment still not approved by moderators

I'm frustrated that right now I only have 250 plus points in here. Its already end of the month and I'm just half way to may target amount. I'm hoping that I can post more in here. Problem is that theirs just limited time and too many things to do right now both offline and online.

But I want to make sure that once I start postiing in dmt I will do it regularly.

I'm focusing to post now in dmt forum. Well, I don't have any target of posting yet since I have good payments already for this month. So I just do posting more regularly. It seems we don't see yet any progress about the payment approval I think our mod is busy or resting for the meantime.

I'm focusing to post now in dmt forum. Well, I don't have any target of posting yet since I have good payments already for this month. So I just do posting more regularly. It seems we don't see yet any progress about the payment approval I think our mod is busy or resting for the meantime.

posting here at DMT is really amazing , I got many payments from here and the admin is really honest man , but I have just one notice , I notice that these days the admin may be delaying some times in doing payments , but he doing the payments . I hope the admin do the payments faster than that .

i think i am back oh track though it hasn?t been long i vacated.lol.hope to keep the forum a little bit active just by posting up to 25 posts daily.
Good that you are planning on doing that.I myself will be making at least thirty posts per day and will be working towards getting paid every week.I love the activities here and it will enable me to get to the targeted daily post.

Well, its normal but it is not appropriate to say delaying payments but there is a delay in payments sometimes. Well, as you can see it also depends on the admin to clear payouts if there are approved payouts.

but admin still paying members and the delay still not too much, but one thing that i see here now is moderators approvement, it seems that moderators not make any approvement yet for the payment request here, i am looking forward for mods to approve the payment

Well the forum is a very nice one here as we can get paid as soon as possible here without any much heck.Well as the forex section is paying 3cents here i think i will have to post in the section so that i could earn more to my points.

but make sure you know what you post, moderators here know what we post so if that is totally not make any sense i am sure that you will get deduction here, but it will be good if you want to post there, at least you can bring some activity there, i just rarely see activity in general business section

Yeah i know that the forum is quite good and the last time i posed in the forex section i got same amount,maybe they have changed the post rate in forex section.

change? what do you mean? HYIP and Forex section have the same amount of rate, you can check by make post there. so far i think that is good an especially today i see a lot of activities in HYIP and i see some members make post in Forex section

Yeah i have made some posts in the forex section and it pays 3cent per posts,i couldn't post lots here because am not that much good in forex discussions,i think i will have to go on the HYIP sections and make some posts in there so that i will get a higher post rate in there.

change? what do you mean? HYIP and Forex section have the same amount of rate, you can check by make post there. so far i think that is good an especially today i see a lot of activities in HYIP and i see some members make post in Forex section

Yeah,the rate with HYIP and Forex are the same.I don't know where the poster got his own update from.Those who knows one or two things about the subject can actually use the place to increase their earnings and also learn about the subject the more.

Yeah,the rate with HYIP and Forex are the same.I don't know where the poster got his own update from.Those who knows one or two things about the subject can actually use the place to increase their earnings and also learn about the subject the more.

Maybe he is referring to the change in rates in all sections, not only in HYIP and Forex but also to other sections as well. From 4cents posts to 3cents posts. But if he is talking about different rates then he must really read the news section there for him to know.

Maybe he is referring to the change in rates in all sections, not only in HYIP and Forex but also to other sections as well. From 4cents posts to 3cents posts. But if he is talking about different rates then he must really read the news section there for him to know.

well yesterday i cannot make post here because i have a lot of things to do and now i back again, it seems activity here boost well so far i don't check hyip section yet, but in GPT section there are a lot of thing that we can post and nice to see moderators already approved my payment request

well yesterday i cannot make post here because i have a lot of things to do and now i back again, it seems activity here boost well so far i don't check hyip section yet, but in GPT section there are a lot of thing that we can post and nice to see moderators already approved my payment request

Well activities is going to be alot better now that the mod is attending to payment requests.I know once they are paid for by the admin,those who had run to other sites will return and increase their postings here.

Well its great as mod archu has already approved my request and thats great as soon admin will come up to clear pending apyout without delay. Anyway have already resumed my posting activity in here and am aiming for my second payout request soon.