Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Well I don't mind this forum having just 2 cents posting rates and also you may consider posting in hyip section or forex section to be able to get a better posting rates than the other section of this forum. By the way, I haven't seen payment request get to be verified yet.

but you don't make any sense. This forum is actually a 2 cent per post rate. You can't consider posting in a two cent rates, because you already are. To be honest, I don't mind the 2 cent rate. What would happen if MTW changes to 1 cent, and change DMT to 3 cent.

agree with you, still i make post here in 2 cents section first and then moved to 3 cents section like HYIP and Forex section, so far i still find some good activity there, i think i can reach 80 points today, as i don't active in this site yesterday

I did it! I am now finishing my posting activity today as I just need five post. This Forum is actually having up to three cents per post because HYIP and FOREX paying three cents, I think payment processing may still take time before it get processed in here because there are still many payment request that needs to be verified and mine? Still on the top but I can still edit my payment request.

Wow! you have a high goal @ tirus, well, my goal in here is just to reach 500 points then if ever my payment request has not yet verified then I will just keep on accumulating points in here. Me too, I usually start with PTP then will check the other section to do some posting.

Wow! you have a high goal @ tirus, well, my goal in here is just to reach 500 points then if ever my payment request has not yet verified then I will just keep on accumulating points in here. Me too, I usually start with PTP then will check the other section to do some posting.

I dont think that its quite high considering that I only need around 150 points only in order to get there. Two days of posting should be able to sort that out as long as I am still motivated to post in here.

i need about 40 points more to reach before i can get 500 points here, that is nice to see this forum activitiy today even not many people active in 3 cents section, but i find a spammer in forex section that keep spamming, i hope admin and moderators can banned him/her.

Yeah! because you have a high goal then at least raching half of it would be consider high already. Wow! good for you trickster you are very active in here, I wonder how much have you earned last month from DMT? As me? I guess I just earned 3.50 dollars from last month in here because I lost my internet.

I only earned less than 5 dollars in here last month because I only became active late in the month.I am hoping that this month I do earn well because even payments may take longer you can still be able to submit more than one payment request which works to your benefit.

well today i just reached 50 points here again :D, it need about 30 points for me to reach before i can reach my real target everyday in this site, it is nice that some members active in GPT section but in forex rarely some members active lol, it will be good if they are active there too

Indeed, today I am going to edit my payment request in here as I can reach 500 points in here so will edit my payment request in here. I will already have a good amount of points, and perhaps I will be fine with that.. but if verifying of my payment request would still take long then gonna edit that instead.

It seems that not all threads are updated I wonder why. So far, I just have some time today to post in dmt forum and my payout request is not yet approve so I can still modify my payout. I'm aiming for atleast 200 points or more.

i don't know too but i already reach more than 70 points for now and that is good for me, i think that forex section don't have too much activity as i see that only me and some posters there, include a spammer that spamming that section with some copy and paste posts

Well, later I will post in forex section. So far, I made already 200 points and I guess I will be moving for 300 points since I will start posting in the forex section and other sections. I still have time I guess one hour to spend in dmt forum hopefully it will be worthy to post.

Well, I have now 500 points in here, and it was really good but I haven't edited my payment request yet but I will just do it by tomorrow. Seems the activities today are really good but there is always tomorrow as I have done my posting activity in here today.

I wasn't able to reach my target posting activity here last week and wasn't able to reach minimum payout. I'll be putting in more effort on this site this week to increase my posting activity to make up for what i lost last week. It's been difficult lately to set aside time within the day to do my posting activity on PTP sites that i am a member of.

so bad for you dude, but keep your spirit and posting here everday, i think to make about 25 posts per day here is quite fine and you can get 0.5 points or even more if you active more or few in some section that have 3 cents per post. so far i still don't see any sign of the payment will be cleared

I'm happy that once again I have reach 500 points in here. that's 5 dollars worth of earnings. I'm already happy that I request payments in here. My monthly earning target is only 5 dollars so I'm sure that my target this month is already reached and I only need to wait to get paid before its become an official earning. Now I'm posting for my next month 5 dollars target again.