Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I think its depend on the admin. Did you read what prateek said in the chatbox. Well, we know that it usually happened. But then I still prefer if possible to have weekly or daily if admin can do it as we know that it is a factor in a forum to have good payment process.

Yeah. I like the activities in DMT, though it is not really that high but everyday I can see members posting and threads always updated in my favorite sections of the forum. So it would be easier for me to reach payout. Hopefully, more members would come and participate in the forum as to grow the activities and everyone will be of benefit.

in GPT section i see some posts that made by riddick, i see he is quite active especially in PTP section and that for sure make some people who involve themselves in GPT will more easier to make post here, include me :D,and i think the payment that admin did today , make me more motivate

Yes, actually you got another payout request for today and request quite to do so. I think anyone even newbies will be able to have the payout as soon as possible. The activity is already great for us and I think we have also active chatbox so newbies and old members are welcome to chat us there.

oh yes, about that thing i see some newbie chatting with other members, also i see that mod prateek seems back maybe because mod juzfinal have problem with his PC and now i can see that archu is the one who verified the payment here :D

It is indeed very motivating to see that payments requests have been verified and processed in here. I lost almost days of posting in here due to offline activities although. My intention was to go for over 300 points in here and cashout so I will try again and hope that there are no more distractions this time. Time waisted never regained.

It seems reading from posts above many members become inactive for the previous days and now they are trying to be active these days and of course, it will be a great news for the forum as the forum activity remains consistent these days. It is really different if we have seen payment processed weekly or regularly.

I just received my first payment here the other day! I am so motivated right now to be active here and consistently do posing activities here on a daily basis! I am aiming to reach payout again by early next week.

it will be good if you also active here, the section that i see lack of activity is ptc section, i just hope more members that make post there, and also in general business section, but so far i feel fine with this condition and from what i see people seems happy to be active in DMT

yesterday i just updated my payment request and now i request my payment by AP :D, this is the first second time i use AP to request in DMT, and today i see activity is quite good, but i hope more people post in HYIP or even in forex section too

It seems reading from posts above many members become inactive for the previous days and now they are trying to be active these days and of course, it will be a great news for the forum as the forum activity remains consistent these days. It is really different if we have seen payment processed weekly or regularly.

The activity here is really very good and i am also motivated to consistently do posting activities here daily after i received my first payment. I'm looking forward to reach payout by sunday and request my 2nd payment here.

Yeah that is true, activities here has always been good, in the paid to post section and perhaps even more in the hyip sections where in posting rates is much higher than GPT.

The activity here is really very good and i am also motivated to consistently do posting activities here daily after i received my first payment. I'm looking forward to reach payout by sunday and request my 2nd payment here.

Activities are good in here although they can still improve for the better. I feel motivated to post in here and this might be because I am still a newbie in here but I hope good activities and consistent payment processing will keep me motivated. One payment request pending and already working towards my next one.

Still much of a newbie in here but I must admit that I am enjoying posting in here. Activities are good but they can still improve for the better. I am quite sure that good posting activities and consistent payment processing in here will keep me motivated to remain active myself.

@chardyme:? newbie? do you really newbie here with that amount of post?, i don't think so. but this forums is quite good for me and i love it, with the good and active community, this site doing well today i also look forward in forex and HYIP section

@chardyme:? newbie? do you really newbie here with that amount of post?, i don't think so. but this forums is quite good for me and i love it, with the good and active community, this site doing well today i also look forward in forex and HYIP section

It think that it is very clear to see from Chardyme's post count of more than two thousand posts that he is still a newbie in here. No doubt about that...LOL yes the forums is indeed good and it doesnt have to take that long for one to be able to reach payout in here. I want to see if I can make an extra 100 or so points so that I change my payment request to reflect a higher amount.

It think that it is very clear to see from Chardyme's post count of more than two thousand posts that he is still a newbie in here. No doubt about that...LOL yes the forums is indeed good and it doesnt have to take that long for one to be able to reach payout in here. I want to see if I can make an extra 100 or so points so that I change my payment request to reflect a higher amount.

newbie? see how many times he get paid here. i hope you can earn 100 points here because i targetted the same amount, and you are right even in sunday this forum still have some activity, and i like it. today i just nearly reach about 40 points from my posts

Seems we do see some spammers again in the forum. Hope to report all of them lol. So far, I'm back posting and taking to post in dmt forum seriously. I can't imagine that some members able to be in the forum most of the hours in a day. I guess they are really aiming for the most active in the forum lol.

Seems we do see some spammers again in the forum. Hope to report all of them lol. So far, I'm back posting and taking to post in dmt forum seriously. I can't imagine that some members able to be in the forum most of the hours in a day. I guess they are really aiming for the most active in the forum lol.

i find some of them, make some not approriated thread in PTP section lol, and to be active in this forum i think people only need to spend more their time here, so far i spend about 2 hours to make post here in mostly section.

To be honest activities in here are not that high so it is discouraging sometimes to post but we always try to do so in spite of that. In as far as posting in different sections, it can only work to our advatange. For example, I am comforttable posting in PTP but realise that posting forex will give me an increased post rate. It also makes it interesting when you post in different sections.

it will be good if you also active here, the section that i see lack of activity is ptc section, i just hope more members that make post there, and also in general business section, but so far i feel fine with this condition and from what i see people seems happy to be active in DMT

I've been trying to expand and be active in other sections but i'll make sure i visit the PTC section and do posting activities there daily. In the first place PTC sites introduced me to the whole world of GPT sites.

I'm trying to be able to do posting activities on this site on a daily basis at this rate i should be able to request payout here either tom. or Wednesday.

I've been trying to expand and be active in other sections but i'll make sure i visit the PTC section and do posting activities there daily. In the first place PTC sites introduced me to the whole world of GPT sites.

PTC are the ones that introduced me to the world of GPT sites as well and I ended here in the process. This is one section that I have been ignoring myself but it is a good idea to try and tap into those sections as there are always new threads on a daily basis that would give an opportunity to spread posting activities.

Well, there were many members who have prioritization to post like ptc clickers only post in ptc or gpt some are in hyip discussion or posting only or in ptp section. But then its not always have that activity as me I tried different sections and I do get more knowledge about those programs.