Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Yeah! even just two payment proof daily in here that's already counts, it's like a PTC that you will earn at least two cents from posting in here so just don't take it like that after one month you may already rearn the minimum payment to request in here.

Yeah, its more like a PTC but at least its much better because there's little chance of you getting paid out for you contributions as opposed to PTC which might turn into scam and there's no investments required to get a higher amount of earnings...lol You get paid depending on the amount of work you put in.

I guess only regular members are posting in the forum although we do see sometimes members here but they are newbies and also they are don't have good posts or just not following the forum rules. So far, still chatting contest does not move fast and I don't have post yet here recently.

Yeah, its more like a PTC but at least its much better because there's little chance of you getting paid out for you contributions as opposed to PTC which might turn into scam and there's no investments required to get a higher amount of earnings...lol You get paid depending on the amount of work you put in.

Yeah! because if you have lots of payment proof to post then probably you will earn much in here perhaps five cents daily would be good enough in here as you are just posting your payment proof in here, so it may really take you a weeks before reaching the minimum.

only make few posts in this site today :D, but i am happy with that thing, i even see some members make consecutive posts lol i think he want to earn more, but you are right this site is not crowded as it used to be

Atleast slowly you can have some points when you still have time or spare time to post in lot as admin do his best to process payouts as much as possible as we know that admin is active in the forum everyday thus he knows the current situation in the forum.

I don't know if its worth it. I mean one cent rate and you can't do copy and paste vs other ptp rate that has allowed copy and paste I guess I prefer to spend my time an ptp site that has 1 cent rat but allows copy and paste than this site that has 1 cent only. And even if its allow copy and paste I'm not really a type of poster who going to do copy and paste in LOT.

That doesn't seem really worthy doing, that's why those members are just posting their payment proof in here, as they can post their payment proof easily in here. I am not posting in here as I don't feel it's worthy doing it, as it has a very low rates.

That doesn't seem really worthy doing, that's why those members are just posting their payment proof in here, as they can post their payment proof easily in here. I am not posting in here as I don't feel it's worthy doing it, as it has a very low rates.

It surely would not seem to be worth it if you have to consider that there are many other forums that offer a better rate than here. But if you are looking to support the forum then it would be worth it because the more support the forum get then there might be positive changes moving forward.

I did see from the forum that there has been a rates change on the 9th of this month although I dont entirely understand the effect of the changes. I will try to make some posts there tonite and see how much I get per post in here. This is a step in the right direction although it seems like it is only temporary the way admin did put it.

Sad to say that I had misinterpreted the rates change issue because wasnt any post rate increase in here. It would have been nice though. This would have seen more members being active here unlike activities are now.

WEll they will be having just 2 paying sections and those are the hyip and forex section and I think activities will completely slow down from this forum because of that, imagine hyip & forex section just having 1 cent posting rates

I agree with that because some posters are not really posting in HYIP and Forex as well. They are merely posting in GPT sections most of the time and payment processors section so it would really have a great effect in the present activities in the forum.

WEll they will be having just 2 paying sections and those are the hyip and forex section and I think activities will completely slow down from this forum because of that, imagine hyip & forex section just having 1 cent posting rates

This is sad because for members like me who's comfort zone is GPT would be turned off to join this site since we will be limited in posting activity since the paying section is limited to HYIP and FOREX.

I don't think the $0.01 per post on HYIP and FOREX is going to sustain their pool of active members since it has been a common practice in most PTP sites that HYIP and FOREX sections gets a better posting rate.

This is why admin needs to reconsider this decision because it will lower posting activities on the forum even further. As things are, there were very few members who were being active on a regular basis ot Lotoftalks.

I think I will not be posting in here anymore since they have only 2 paying sections which are just hyip and forex section, a 2 topic that is somehow hard to discuss but then again admin was just offering low posting rates in it.

I agree with you. It would slow down the activities in here, or worst, no activities at all. I am not a Forex poster, and I seldom post in HYIP section so I find it difficult if I will maintain my activities in here. If he will offer 2 paying sections,at least increasing the post rate might encourage members to posts.

Yes, only if those Advertiser would like to advertise in here when it's not a good Forum anymore because it has a low posting rates then will be just have two paying sections in here which is just really bad for those who don't prefer posting with that two section.

For sure there were some advertisers only then admin wanted to make profits first. And since he don't like to have GPT sections as part of paying section just because he don't benefit from it although, it helps the forum to make some activity and good ranking in alexa.