Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

So, it is not only me to show the problem in this Money Talk Village forum here. This is very bad thing for this forum here. I never have the problem of database error with this forum before here. This is the global problem now. Hopefully here everything here will be fine and can be resolved as soon as possible

Its good to see another payment processing from the forum as it means that the payment request queue is slowly but surely moving along in here. I just am not motivated to continue posting in here for the moment but I am sure that if I can have the time after my other forums I will be active in here.

The admin has already said that he would be clearing payment by month end,so i am expecting to be paid by tomorrow or next,i got o know about this when one of the mods called cutiekc made a post in DCP under MTV's thread,anyways i still need 250 points to reach a thousand points

I guess that this means that the admin would probably be clearing a lot of payment requests on the forum this weekend again if he did mention that he would clearing a lot of the payment requests by month end. Its good that some where cleared this past week though.

I think I can finish my posting activity in here by today as I visit the Forum and I can now view thread so which means I can start my posting activity in here after a long time as I am quite eager to accumulate another 100 points because I believe in Admin's words in here so hopefully we will get paid.

Thats a good development to see happenning since it means that you would be able to reach your targets on the forum. I am just waiting for some good changes in here in terms of actual payment processing that has been improved before I can be able to concentrate on posting here again.

It is very great thing here to see the Admin, Tarak cleared the payment request on this Money Talk Village forum here. Well, at least this sounds like a remedy for us here, because before there was a little problem to make posts on this forum here. Hopefully everything on this forum will run better and better

I was aware that the admin would be clearing payments today 'cos cutiekc has already told me about it in DCP,i have done a marathon posting in the forum today and i was able to accumulate about 120 points in the forum,anyways i would be making 2 rounds of posting in the forum to morrow and i would request for a payout

I have done some posting again in MTV forum just this evening. And yet, I'm also have now 300 points. I will able to have my new payout by Sunday since I will just need 200 more points and then, I will have 100 points target daily. But I don't know when I will going to receive again my payment if ever.

Lol...you would sure be paid again,but expect payments by March...lols,anyways as the admin paid me yesterday,i was really motivated to make posts in the forum,i actually accumulated 125 points in the forum yesterday and today i have accumulated another 100 points in the forum and that made me to reach another payout,i have already requested for another payment in the forum