Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I will like to agree with Riddick09 in the sense that we can still earn from MTV although our earnings will be reduced because of the delay in payments. Its good to see that the admin has a new mod who has started approving payments. Some of us may feel its not necessary for a new mod to be appointed because the forum already has a good number of mods but I think its necessary because MTV is a very big forum and sometimes not all the mods may be present to approve payment requests. For the admin to have appointed a new mod, there's a chance that the other mods aren't around and its also a sign that he wishes to continue with the forum.

I have 1075 points in here. I guess that's enough already. My request of payments has not been approved yet so I know its going to take awhile before I can get paid in here. I will going to stop posting and I will going to post again in here once I got paid. And even if I got paid I will still have 575 points that I can use to request payment right away.

That's right,it would still take some time for us to get paid in the forum and that is why i ahve not been posting in the forum,i have 700 points in the forum now,immediately my payment request has been approved i would quickly accumulate 300 points before the admin clears the payments and i know that i can accumulate the 300 points in just 3 days

You will actually still have some time to post on the forum and reach payout before you are able to receive another payment from the forum. Because payment processing is slow there is really no need to be very active on the forum to the point of posting in here on a daily basis.

I thought that the payment approval will be continuously, but we just saw one payment request has been approved by the new Mod in here. So, even there is new Mod in here it doesn't mean that the approval will be fast in here so we just need to keep up being patient in here as it seems we will not be paid this month.

Yea,i can see that mod Leash is back in the forum,i also noticed that he approved some payments today,i must tell you that you shouldn't be expecting a payment from the forum 'cos i know you are in my batch,it is only the approve payment requests that would be processed any time soon,anyways i was making posts in the forum when i saw admin shratha 's post and i left for investorposts

I guess i would be joining you in the forum,i only have 700 points in the forum so i still need 300 points to reach the payout,that would take me just 3 days if there is a good activity in the forum,anyways it's good to know that the admin has cleared another batch,i guess i would be in the next batch

We can really expect about it because we have the word of the Admin. I am not logging in my account in here when I visiting the Forum that's why I didn't see the post of the Admin as I am just checking the payment section to see if my payment request at least nearing to get approved in here.

I'm glad that my payment request was cleared here yesterday. I hadn't visited the forum for some days and that's why I didn't know when that it was actually approved the same yesterday by mod Leash. Seems the activity is slowly picking up as the admin has started processing payment requests. Its also good to know that the admin will clear another round of payments by ending of this month.

Good that you got paid guys. that means the queue is moving again. I hope that my request of payments will be approved and well be paid in two to three weeks time. As I'm stil hoping to earn at least 10 dollars a month or get paid twice a month. But at this rate I'm lucky if I can earn or get paid 5 dollars a month. But still I continue posting and hoping that I can make lots of extra points in here.

I'm not yet. But I take the admin's goal here of clearing the payouts before this month end. So, now I will try within next week to reach and achieve 400 more points. I haven't made posts this week so, I will just resume by this coming week. I'm really sadden that I can't make good earnings in MTV.

Sure,the queue is now moving,i have already resumed my posting in the forum yesterday and the activity in the forum has really increased,i heard that the admin would be out for 3 days and i also heard he would be clearing another round of payments by month end

Well, now I am even doing slower in this forum here. But, I do not want to be too slow in this forum here. At least I have to reach MTV $1000 again this time here. I am still having like MTV $725 here. I need like about one week to make this short goal can be completed here. This takes time for me

I don't even earned any this month in here because of the delay in here you can't earned a lot in here though you can keep on accumulating points in here if you still can get some motivation to post in here because we know that there are many members who lose their motivation posting in here.