Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I got so many points and posts in mtv. And I don't know if I will proceed on posting as I still not have approval yet. I think to give break in posting while I'm waiting for the payment so to maximize my activity I will just post in other forums for awhile, while I'm also have the chatting which has less than 100 posts to round completed.

Well, now, I already make more than MTV$1000 again on my account here. I have to wait in queue. What I can see here, the queue on this forum is getting longer and longer. So, the Payment process from this forum is getting longer as well here. The Admin has to hire more Moderators

I am nearing minimum payout amount slowly but surely and hopefully on Saturday I will be there since I just need 200 posts right now. I think that this time I will continue to post for one week so that I can ensure that I have an extra 500 points to request again for my next payment as soon as I get paid out.

I have been waiting for the third payment of this forum today because I have reached a specified number of points to make payment request and my request has been closed quickly, I was very excited because this forum has provided an excellent service to its members and does not require a long time to get payment from this forum

That's right,I also checked if my payment request has been approved but to my surprise it hasn't,I noticed that the queue is just getting longer and longer,it is even 2 pages now,anyways I have 800 points for now and I am planning to reach 1000 points before admin clears my payment

Well, now, I already make more than MTV$1000 again on my account here. I have to wait in queue. What I can see here, the queue on this forum is getting longer and longer. So, the Payment process from this forum is getting longer as well here. The Admin has to hire more Moderators

I quite agree with you there. With more Mods, payment processing will take a shorter time because the traffic here keeps increasing at a daily basis. Maybe the Admin intentionally wants the queue to keep growing to a certain length before approving and clearing payments.

I will try to reach 1,500 points in here. Then if I still not get paid after I reach 1,500 points I will going to stop posting in here and concentrate posting in other forums. I know mtv is paying good and paying well. But same time I want to maximum my earning probability but prioritizing ptp forums that I still need to request payments and still hoping to get paid also. Hope that next month I can earn 200 dollars in ptp posting alone.

Its good to see that the Mods started approving some payments yesterday and I hope my payment will be approved today. I'm impressed with my activity in MTV lately as I'm close to reaching another payout. I hope to reach another payout in MTV in 3days and if I continue being this active, I should achieve that.

Well this time, the queue and the time to wait for the payment here is longer than usual. I do not know why but I believe one of the reason, because this forum is very popular and there are so many payment request in the forum now. It is not a bad thing at all actually

Yes, the main thing here is that because of good posting activities and the good post rate its easy to reach payout on the forum. This is why there will always be a long queue of payment request although it seems to be longer now because payments have also slowed down. Its just going to require more patience before getting paid.

My payment hasn't still been approved,the queue is still long,I wonder when it would get to my turn but I noticed that mod Neng and Leash approved some payment requests but to be frank,approving just 4 payment requests in 2 days is not really worth it,it is not the case that the mods can't approve more requests but I feel that the admin is the one telling them not to approve much requests,he might probably be short of cash

If I can compare, I just make the payment requests, one in this Digital Money Talk forum, and another one in Money Talk Village forum. But I am so surprised to see the result, the payment from Digital Money Talk forum is faster. Even, if I want to check, my payment request on this forum is not approved yet

That is probably because of the long queues of payment request on the forum and the fact that there are still payments that are pending. As long as we know that the forum is still paying then we should not be discouraged to post. We can never know when payments are going to be processed but its worth the patience.

@hadg33 you are so correct. Its really frustrating to see that the mods in MtV are approving payments at a very slow pace even with the very long queue. I assumed that by now, they should be done with approving all payments even though the queue is long. Maybe the admin is not around and they are approving it slowly till he comes back so that posters won't get discouraged from posting here

That could possibly be the case because there is indeed a lot of payment requests on the forum right now. At times I think admin will be pacing payment request processing in order to maintain a balance to ensure that the site is stable but I have to agree that this time it seems to have taken longer.