Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

why not reported it? is it hard for you just to hit button? i think this site is not scam but i will waiting again for this site, if not it seems they already gone forever, but this forums still online until now without any problem and i still can login into my account here and try to post one post.

Yes, it is still online but chances are high that there wont be any payments for your posting activity on the forum. I think that it makes everything worse when admin is not making a formal annoucement because then we cant be sure although the signs are there.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the Forum is still online, and working well, but it's not advisable to do any posting in here because for sure we don't know if we will be paid or not as a lot of members stopped their posting activities in here, as we are not hearing anything from the Admin for a long time already.

Its not really good forum as you will see it is as non paying already. There's nothing we can do now as the forum will be in this phase already. And for sure, those who have payouts already stopped posting here and accept the reality of will not have the payment.

I dont think that anyone who is aware of the current situation of the forum will be doing any posting in here. They are most likely to have stopped posting and others are not observing the forum any longer to see if there are any developments because they gave up on it.

I think, we can now call this Forum as non paying Forum as it has been a long time already, and it's just really not good if we are still hoping that the Admin will bother to pay those payment request because this time he is not giving any update so we are clueless.

• 2 weeks later...

I think so, I really didn't expect that this would happen with this Forum because I really thougth that the Admin is a good one that he won't let its members to waste their time posting in here, and not getting paid with their effort in here, it's just really a waste of time.

We might not know what happened to the admin of the forum but what we know for sure is that the forums as good as dead. Its just amazing that the admin that had such a good reputation and I was also adviced to start posting based on that faith just disappeared without a trace.

Yeah. I kept on posting on the site as well because we were made to believe that the admin would always always be honest to us and but i don't have problem with it. But at least the admin has admitted that he can't anymore continue paying so that we would have ended our activity here without any wondering about the site as well.

I must have missed that announcement from the admin. Did he make one on the site as I cant seem to find it. If so I will go by again to take a good look. It is better if he did make that annoucement to members so as to save many of us the time and anxiety of waiting for payments.

• 2 weeks later...

No he didn't make any announcement. I just made a mistake and confused it with another forum. Anyway it is just disappointing how the site ended. I am not that say because I was not paid but because I wish the site success on their site or forum because I do like the admins onthe site and they deserve to have good luck on the site.

No he didn't make any announcement. I just made a mistake and confused it with another forum. Anyway it is just disappointing how the site ended. I am not that say because I was not paid but because I wish the site success on their site or forum because I do like the admins onthe site and they deserve to have good luck on the site.

I am even more suprised myself because of the all the great feedback that the site and admin had received from the many members. Its actually what got me interested in posting here in the first place. I would have really expected admin to put out a message or something since it was mentioned that admin is trusted and honest.

This site last paid is february if I'm not mistaken. that's more or less six months ago. And admin does not visit his site since the end of april so I guess that's a clear sign that this site is already an abandon site and theirs no way this site is going to be active at all. In fact Sinip is not even active as a moderator in GT anymore. A clear sign that he totally abandon this site.

I am wishing tha the site comes back but am simply looking at the fact that I had faith on the site based on other peoples advice and it didnt work out as expected. I dont think that there is any member that still has hope that there will be payment processing in here.

I am always checking my email so I am also sure that the Admin didn't make an announcement with our emails. There are really many members wo aer wishing that the Admin will be back because there are some members who really exert an effort with their posting activities in here. And also they really trust the Admin.

We don't even see the admin Sinip in GT forum thus, we already concluded long time ago that they are gone. Only I don't know if there are members that are close to admin so he knows what's happening but then, we know that they non ptp forum and no active administration.

I guess we will always be wondering as to what actually happened in here because admin never made an announcement on the forum to let members know the situation. This is why we are just assuming that it could be a matter of funding while it may not be. Anyway, it doesnt matter now because we know the status of the forum.