Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

I just receive an email confirmation that theirs a message receive in italk. I still not open italk as its still not my time to post in their but the mere fact that theirs a message meaning that Sinip as reply to my PM. I Hope its going to be good news. I'm hoping that Sinip will going to start paying soon. I'm really happy if this site will going to start paying.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess admin still has no funds to be able to make some payments from this forum but still there are some regular posters who have been loyal here and still patiently waiting to be paid.

no funds? can you give me some link to a thread that admin say he lack of funds? i never see he say that things, or you just made it up? well so far i think this site is quite good since the discussion is great but the payment here which make most of people only post a bit and then stop for a while and after get paid they will back again

guessing is bad it will only spread the bad rumour about the site and you don't want admin come here and give you some warning, right? and admin also said before that they still okay and don't have any problem with the funds, and you know before some members get warned by admin in before.

guessing is bad it will only spread the bad rumour about the site and you don't want admin come here and give you some warning, right? and admin also said before that they still okay and don't have any problem with the funds, and you know before some members get warned by admin in before.

This is exactly why admin should take the time to communicate with members especially in situation like this so that we dont have to keep on guessing. Forums like this are made for us to raise our concerns, thoughts, opinions on the various programs that we have joined. As long as we make it clear that it is not fact but an honest opinion of how we see things. I dont think anyone would want to put down or badmouth a forum that they depend on for earnings but we are allowed to voice our concerns.

I have seen TCC and EP admin Nick in other forums clarifying concerns that members may have and this is what is supposed to happen under normal circumstances.

This is exactly why admin should take the time to communicate with members especially in situation like this so that we dont have to keep on guessing. Forums like this are made for us to raise our concerns, thoughts, opinions on the various programs that we have joined. As long as we make it clear that it is not fact but an honest opinion of how we see things. I dont think anyone would want to put down or badmouth a forum that they depend on for earnings but we are allowed to voice our concerns.

I have seen TCC and EP admin Nick in other forums clarifying concerns that members may have and this is what is supposed to happen under normal circumstances.

maybe you can ask him, but the latest news i heard that admin will clear the payment in this forum, i don't know when the exact time but i find this news in EP, and that is very good news for me, soon after the payment cleared i will increase my activity here

I request payment from this site for quite a long time but have not received payment from it, perhaps management has stopped working, i think should find another program to work during this time to replace it, i will work again if the site has paid me, hope it will soon.

Lets wait for this week until the end of the month. If theirs no payments then I guess their will never going to be one.

I'm happy that I have two pending payments in here so even if I stop posting in here and continue posting in other forums I'm sure if this site is going to pay I still going to earn.

I have already stopped posting in here a while back and havent beent active. I wish admin could really come out and say something to members as this will be reassuring but it does not look like there will any announcements either.

I think if you are worry about payment on this site,do try and check the payment section and compare the time when a poster asked for payment and the time he or she was attended to.That will allow you to set your mind to when payments are likely to be made on the site.

I see that the admin is very busy, because Sinip is not the type that doesn't respond to doubt. He won't see people's complain over the forum, and left without telling the reason of the delay in payment. So, i keep telling those that has payment request there, to wait till the admins could had chance to respond and pay.

I keep getting that assurance that admin will eventually pay us for out posts here and I do not dispute that at all. My only concern is that admin is not communicating whatsoever with members especially considering that payment requests have been here for long(Mine is dated beginning of March). Even if admin says that he will pay us in december for example, then we know what to expect and how to strategise moving forward.

I dont know if that will really help or not. I know that I have stopped being active in here for a long time now and other members have done the same. There are still a few members that are becoming active in here. I seriously doubt that I will be active in here after the payments are cleared as this does not seem to be the right place for me.

Whatever happened to one poster mentioning that he had received a PM from admin relating to payments being processed soon. If that is true then maybe something will come soon. Many members are still saying that the forum is still paying although they might be experiencing quite long delays. Hope? Maybe this is the operative word. Because we already used to fast processing times on various PTP this comes as a suprise to many of us.

Most likely that whoever said he received PM from admin saying he will process payments soon is a lie. That person is probably quite close to the admin and so tries to trick all the other members in continuing their activity here in the hope of trying to get some funds. We know that the forum has not paid for months, and it is literally impossible to continue to post here unless some payments are made.

Most likely that whoever said he received PM from admin saying he will process payments soon is a lie. That person is probably quite close to the admin and so tries to trick all the other members in continuing their activity here in the hope of trying to get some funds. We know that the forum has not paid for months, and it is literally impossible to continue to post here unless some payments are made.

wow accusation, hmm but let budado post here what he get from admin, it will be better if he post here so everything will be clear, i think i will keep waiting for this site until 10th if still not paid i will continue to make 200 posts and hope to get paid by admin