Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

Though i like this forum because it has maintain it paying stat for so long now. But it only pay through paypal which i don't have and it is a better place to get traffic to your site. Though the rate per post is not attractive, that i think keep them on the paying stat for so long now.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to be a member of this great forum but like most of the others, i left because of the low credits i get for posting.i could stay active here if admin could only lessen the minimum payout or increase the rates but i dont think thats more likely to happen now so i just say bye bye and look for more forums that are actually more worth my time.

At first, when I joined this site, I though about making money here but it turned out that I am not getting sufficient credits for me to say that it is a good way to make money. But as time goes by as I participate in different discussions, I was able to have some fund and sharing with other members life experiences is much a entertainment place for me and not for earning anymore. I used to think that earnings in this site is much a reward. I enjoyed every conversation I have made from this site which it turns out that I'm liking the site each day. Members who would try making money here isn't a good option but members who would think of enjoyment, this is really one great site that suits them the best.

but usually though we may learn to enjoy this site, we may end up not active eventually as we may get focused in other sites with better rate per post. so no matter how i enjoy the discussions i can't post a lot on this forum. but this site introduced me to online earning and made me believe that earning online is indeed possible.

but usually though we may learn to enjoy this site, we may end up not active eventually as we may get focused in other sites with better rate per post. so no matter how i enjoy the discussions i can't post a lot on this forum. but this site introduced me to online earning and made me believe that earning online is indeed possible.

lol. Yes. I agree with that because i am also a forum poster and it's better to be in forum because of the earnings you get from your posts. Although the site has great activities and contains various topics, PTP forum is much more profitable than posting in mylot. Since my friend introduced me to this kind of business. I was able to make some good earning in here.

yes we can't help but compare how much the earnings we get from forums and the earnings we get from here for each post . sometimes it takes more than one post in mylot to earn one cent. so it is quite discouraging just to increase your post count just because of the earning. and when you plan to earn well only in mylot. you may need to stop posting in all of your forums. which is not good for our online earning actually.

we know this forum pays low but if you're looking for good conversations and answers to anything about life,this is the one. i enjoyed posting here before especially making friends with people talking about similar interests. my internet connection was limited before so i didn't get to spend much longer time here and put my priorities first.

yes the earning is slow. but it is fun to read discussions here also. i often saved discussions or bookmark them so that i can have a read on those topics on some other time when i have no time to read . i only do this when i do love the discussion or the topics. topics that are interesting or somehow informative are the things i keep a copy of the link of.

I feel like I want to return and post in here. I think its still good to earn about 10 cents in this site a day. Its much better if I can earn about 1 dollar a day in here. But I think that is hard to do now. Unless I post regularly again.

Yeah. That's really hard. If you want to make a decent earnings here, then you should make your post longer. See the difference between short posts and long posts. You will see that they have big difference with regards to the earnings. You must also know the discussions which violates the site's rules and do not make post there since it will be deleted and your earnings will be affected.

if you post here to get some information and gain some knowledge or for just some fun I dont think it will be bad to earn whatever small amount. the amount of post I do here daily depends on how much information I would need or depends how much fun I'm getting in what I'm dOing. I dont just post here for the money any more.

yup if memebr just try to be active in here usually they just want to sharing or asking other member opinion about their problem.im so happy to be active in here actually.i hope then memebr will also like to be active and discusse some hot news

This site could be said as PTP but it could be said as social networking site. For me, MyLot is more like social networking site

because the site is not giving us too much amount of rate but mostly the members are prefer to socialize and made discussion

without paying attention how much they will get.

This site could be said as PTP but it could be said as social networking site. For me, MyLot is more like social networking site

because the site is not giving us too much amount of rate but mostly the members are prefer to socialize and made discussion

without paying attention how much they will get.

I agree with this. Mylot is indeed a social networking site and is intended for discussing various topics in our daily lives. This is not considered as Paid to post because you earnings depends on how much activity you put on the site. It's like a paid to participate where you are paid in participating in discussions in the site.

some people don't like talking about personal lives. so we have the option what we want to talk about here. we are confined to one kind of topic.so this site is for all people of all ages. we don't have to be knowledgeable in some areas. we just need to participate in what we already do know.

Mylot is good place to create quality conversation between members, but it's not meant to earn money in my opinion. Their pay per post rates are totally worthless. We can get maximum 0.01$ per post as far as I know. Post should be long and informational to get 1 cent per post. Although the site is decent for getting referrals.

but for beginners or new in mylot. they would think mylot is a place to earn money. specially those who don't know other ways to earn online. but thankfully gpt sites are more popular now. so most members don't actually post more here. they just try to participate and enjoy and get some bucks.

Indeed, mylot is the right place for the newbie to learn ways for earning money online. In the forum, the members discuss different ways for making money online and for the newbie, the information might be very useful. Based on the information, they can choose money making programs that are suitable for them.

It is really getting boring at mylot.

So many topics are similar to one another. Furthermore, some questions are still remained unsolved, like how much do they pay for 1 post and what type of quality post is then "quality" enough in mylot admin's eyes.

I have now totally quited mylot, since I am not able to earn very well at mylot.

@christmas

Yeah, there are many topics in here which we could post. MyLot is similiar like our social networking site which will pay us

in each post but it will pay us only few cents, almost less than 1 cent. So we shouldn't to be careful to payment in here.

It's forum which usually used for fun only.

@Trickster

Yeah that was right. I think the site has software to check automatically posts which is less than certain lines and it could be

classified as spamming, senseless posts in here. I think that is important because there are many spammers who will flood the site

if the admin didn't give limitation.