Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

yes they pay according to the quality of posting. but i don't know how they are able to judge the quality of posting. but they said that the higher star rating you have the higher the rate of each of your post. but i have 10 star rating . the highest star rating.but i don't notice the high rate i get from each of my posts.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think their rules is not really clear.i just heard from other the more long your have the post then the more you will get the rate.but its not realively proven.so i really hope then admin can make it clea bout that too.i just wonder how they can survive for long time paying with that low rate

i think they just use software to check all the posts that made by member in just one night.if they check it manually it will take more staff to check it.so then maybe they will also count about the number of line of our posts too.in here i never get any payment and i dont think it worth for me to get it

I really have enjoyed posting here whole day yesterday, infact I made about 78 post and I focus on the relationship category, of course in celebration of heart's day many have posted their experiences and I am glad I was able to see different sides of story. Well I just hope they will credit all my 78 post as I maintained 3-4 sentences.

I don't like to active in this site because its rate is low and also it's not same every time we made posts. Actually the topic in this site are really much and we can post anything from our hobbies until our business and our daily life but it's hard to earn money from this site. It's good for community site only.

I'm so happy that they credit all my 78 post from the other day and they even give me additional 10 cents, well maybe they counted my replies on comment. Well I just hope I will not get bored here later so that I can have that long overdue cashout that I have been aiming in the last 3 months.

before the discussions in mylot was so difficult for me. many members were making political discussions and other difficult topics like about US politics which i am not that familiar. thankfully political discussions is not commonly discussed now and i can see lots of easier topics.

so many section/interest in mylot so just look for your favorite one.i also ddont like political discussion is so hard for me.choose your favorite one and try to dig some information from that discusssion or maybe sharing to help other too.its look like yahoo answer or maybe facebook

it is one of the best posting site for socializing and worst for making money online, you will earn only in cents after investing 5 hours a day in the site. i prefer paid to post than the paid to participate sites.

Well, I agree with you my friend. The site really is not intended for making good money because of the low pay rate. But the discussions in this site is really great. I love to discuss in this site with regards to different interest, earnings is like just a bonus to members who participates in the discussions.