Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you will try to get referrals from the GPT community, I don't think it will work because we all know how low the rates are in this forum. But if you can get your friends to join myLot and be active here, it might work well because, in here you can all have a chat and earn at the same time.

i think day by day this site become more strict not only about the money that we will get but also for the information that we will get from them.like now,they really happy to delete any post that related to online earning site,i think they do that without any reason.its also sort of information

talking too much about gpt sites is not allowed. that is why i am not into discussion about gpt site. i don't reply in those thread or discussion as i don't want my post to be deleted as it is not that easy to make a post nor to earn something here.

i dont know when that rules implemented but i can see from many member that ever get deleted if they post about GPT site in here.i dont know what the reason of disallow that topic.i thought they are so welcome to all topics in here as long as it decent topic and useful to other member

talking about a site is allowed but promoting the site isn't allowed here. there is big difference talking about it and promoting it. even if you didn't promote your referral links but talking the way to earn there and why it's great to join would be promoting it, it may not cause you to get ban but it may deleted.

According to me the rates per post on mylot is quite low compared to other sites like digital money talk where rate per post is high so i think its hard to reach the ultra high minimum payout .. around 1000 posts needed.. and you wont be able to reach that payout in one month :o

yes the rate is indeed low. but if you are a good writer and you have some other knowledge you can earn by taking some tasks. though lately there are few tasks. but i avoid taking up tasks as it is hard to be accepted for those tasks we submit. they are quite choosy sometimes.

I agree. Promoting link in the discussions when you will post is prohibited in the site and against their posting guidelines. You can refer people using your profile page by putting links or banners. Aside from it, you can do PM to other mylot members. In this way, you are not violating the forum guidelines and this is considered the safest way to promote links.

what I like about this site is when you get paid which is through your paypal only and no other ways actually, you won't get paypal fees. I guess it's because they shoulder the fees themselves which is quite good.

well , i heard that this forum pays this high rates per post but we get paid through PayPal only so can i ask you if the admin will add any other payment processor because i can not use PP due to ti is not working in my country ( Egypt ) , i wait for your help because i would lke to post there.

well , i heard that this forum pays this high rates per post but we get paid through PayPal only so can i ask you if the admin will add any other payment processor because i can not use PP due to ti is not working in my country ( Egypt ) , i wait for your help because i would lke to post there.

On the contrary, the earning per post is very low and there is no fixed rate. Usually, a member will earn 1 cent per post. I know it because I am still a member of mylot but I am not active anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

@indieover

Yes, it's better to treat this forum like that because we will get few cents each post, sometimes it could give us less than 1 cent.

Because of that, it will be useless if we wanted to get many bucks from posting many posts in here.

@indieover

Yes, it's better to treat this forum like that because we will get few cents each post, sometimes it could give us less than 1 cent.

Because of that, it will be useless if we wanted to get many bucks from posting many posts in here.

less than 1 cent? Does the site give you that less amount? I think the lowest amount they would give will be 1cent and not below 1 cent. Yes. Indeed. The site is just for having fun and this site is not intended really of getting income by posting. Just a way of fun with cash bonus rewards.