Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

this site is quite actually on both the sides !!!

i requested a payment and recieved it after 3 months

the rates are ok !!

but the payment time is not satisfactory !!!

i gess thts the only drawback !!!

I guess you aren't telling the truth, first and foremost you will not request your payout in mylot because at the end of the month is their cut off those who reached the payout will be automatically get their payment on the 10th of the following month. I guess you are barking on a wrong tree.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup admin will always pay member ontime and will never et member waiting for about 3 months.its never happen i guess.and if it talk about the rate all member know that this site have really low rate but its good place for people who really like writing

Indeed and let me add your last statement this is the best way to socialize and to gain referrals and to learn other online programs as well. This is the first online programs I've joined upon searching for online jobs and this is where I got all my information about other programs.

This should be all time trusted & very old popular forum which only use paypal for payout, I think this must be reason for not using their forum since it doesn't pay through popular processor like LR,AP which many users are using even me also.. Thus I can't use it .. Hope it will add other bank in future ..

But the min to reach payout must be far from reach,since most comments are just getting referrals and getting of informations too,oh my,i do always mistake thecashcat and mylot together.But it seem good to see that they use paypal as payment processor,but since most people don't have account with them (like me) due to their restriction of countries.But i would rather gain referrals for hyips,and other affiliate program than waiting to get paid here.Since it's a long journey to reach the min.

I would say everything I have now specifically my knowledge in online programs, I owe it to mylot as this is where I got all my information when I was just started taking online world. So I always cherish this site and will continue to promote this, I am not concern on how small they pay as they have brought many opportunities to me.

yup i also thanked to mylot which provide more information about money making site that time.so i can find amny ptpt site and can be active in.but nowadays not many member wil make post in that kind of section.they prefer to make post in general section because admin a bit strict of money making site section

The site is famous one and it is very old.the rates here are very low and even the payout was $10 and paymentprocessor was paypal.now it is waste to post there as they are many ptp sites which give good rate and payouts are weekly.

yes now it's near to waste because in the past they gave lot more then 0.01$ but after some time they decreased the rates but now we have many PTP sites to use so we don't have to depend on that low paying site.

The problem that made me not participated in this forum, there was no specific profit rates,

I also can not know my balance never , so ,

This does not encourage me to to be an active member in this forum .

i didn't define my lot as forum

i think its more than social network that allows you to earn when you also learn

i know it may be little hard to earn big amount from but it deserve to join

The problem that made me not participated in this forum, there was no specific profit rates,

I also can not know my balance never , so ,

This does not encourage me to to be an active member in this forum .

You could always find your balance at the upper left corner, hmmm maybe you haven't participated on this social networks yet that's why you couldn't find what you've been looking for. Try to familiarize the site before jumping on conclusions okay? hope I was able to help.

i thinsk from your feedback that the site is good.haw many of you allready cashout from them and how much is the minimum registration for upgraded member?

There is no such thing as upgraded membership here, you have to work on your reputation rank through your post.

I guess if you have a high rank you will get a good post rate.

You could always find your balance at the upper left corner, hmmm maybe you haven't participated on this social networks yet that's why you couldn't find what you've been looking for. Try to familiarize the site before jumping on conclusions okay? hope I was able to help.

This is not personal conclusions, but this is the view of some friends, so I did not participate in this forum,

But I admit I actually did not participate in this forum ,and I Do not have the sufficient information about it ,

But the question here

You say I always see my balance, but is there a specific rates for your posts, or will it be estimated from the admin always?

anyway , Thank you for help .

I decided to stop posting there for a while as I need to focus on forums to reach my monthly earning target for I am really determined to raise $250 so that I could invest it in CA. Well mylot will forever be one of my favorite site but I have to choose other high paying site than this.

It's been a long time since my last visit here and when I open the page my account was logged off, so I logged in it is the first time I encountered this that I have seen so many offers, I guess that is where they get the money they are paying us. I have been questioning about it as to where the advertisement placed on this site, and I have found that out just now.

• 3 weeks later...

yup so hard to be active in here because they are really like to have good post only i mean they have high standard of good posting so will be hard for member to reach 10$ and its not a bit amount if it compared by other sites.i hope then member will surely be active without concern of money so then they will find easy to reach it

Mylot is one of the oldest forum and have good reputation in internet. I am a member on the forum. The pay rates depends on the quality of posts. No referral links are allowed there but anyone can post their links on their profile page. Members are allowed to rate other posts and it reflects on the members stars. The high number of stars means the member have posted useful posts and somebody rated his posts earlier. I have seen 10 star as a highest and it starts from no star to 10 star. At first I was very confused about the post rates but slowly I get the sense of actual system of post rates. There is a good system to earn more and that is referral system, anyone can earn 25% referral commission and which is for life or unlimited. Suppose a referral earns $1 then you'll earn 0.25 cents or if a referral earns 4 cents then you'll get 1 cent from it. So if you've 100 of referrals then definitely your earnings would increase every month. You'll also earn from task section, they will not only pay for your posts but also you can earn from uploading images. I have earned few cents from uploading few banners and images on the forum. I have tried search option to earn and once I have got 4 cents from one search. The whole system is very attractive and earning low or high depends on the quantity as well as the quality of posts. Many members agrees that the forum is very informative and its not only useful for gathering knowledge but also to build our confidence in posting quality contents. They payment is only made by Paypal and it is monthly. Anyone can set the minimum threshold of payment from $10 to $100, and once a member accumulate his/her minimum payout limit at the end of the month then he/she would get paid on the 15th of the following month.