All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@rage

I don't remember how much cents that I got each post but I ever read of some other members who got less than 1 cent.

I am rarely to post in here again because of its low rate.

Really? I don't know that since I am not an active member in here. If that so, then it's not really good to be active in here because of the low rate. There are so many forums that will give you much higher amounts compared to this site. I am not working with this because of the low rates.

@rage

Yes, it's not good PTP site but it's good social networking site. So it's only forum for relax and share our interest only.

If you wanted to earn many bucks, it's better to leave this forum.

Well. I am not active in this site because I am not satisfied with the earnings in there way back when I was very active in this site. It's just good for enjoyment purposes and like chatting with members but for earnings, definitely, this is not a good option for me.

If mylot can fix our earnings to one or two cent per post. I think many members will post in here. Its nice to post in here simply because theirs no limits to your post a day. Problem is that we earn less than a cent per post and for me its time consuming to post in here and earn less than a cent a day.

If mylot can fix our earnings to one or two cent per post. I think many members will post in here. Its nice to post in here simply because theirs no limits to your post a day. Problem is that we earn less than a cent per post and for me its time consuming to post in here and earn less than a cent a day.

That is why i considered this as a social networking site rather than earning site. Well, i really don't feel that i am earning here due to low rate but its a good place to make friends, i sometimes asking them advice if i am having a problem.

I think in my own observation being an old member here , I need to make at least 5 liner post just to earn 1 cent. And that's why we need to make a lot of long post if you want earn well on the site

I think in my own observation being an old member here , I need to make at least 5 liner post just to earn 1 cent. And that's why we need to make a lot of long post if you want earn well on the site

Oh mine, 1 cent for 5 line post. I believe its better if i am good in english. But with me who are struggling to make at least 2-3 line post, i rather choose to spent time in a ptp forum wherein i earn 3 cents for making at least 25 words statement.

it is a PTP forum too,the only difference is the super low rates. you guys are even luckier than me as i only get about 2-3 cents after an hour or two of posting. so its not really a good earning place. if you're not in for the money and only wants conversation on different topics,this one is for you.

@indieover

Me I earn 19.72 dollars in a month once. that is when I'm newbies and still don't know about other ptp sites. And in my experience I earn more if my threads are active. If my threads are not active I don't earn. I think that how they rate and pays us.

@indieover

Me I earn 19.72 dollars in a month once. that is when I'm newbies and still don't know about other ptp sites. And in my experience I earn more if my threads are active. If my threads are not active I don't earn. I think that how they rate and pays us.

Really? So we need to get our post active so that it will always appear in the homepage of our friends and in the 1st page of the topic pages. Do we also earn if we reply in the comment in our post?

@indieover

it is indeed easier to make your own discussions. and just keep replying on the comments of the members on your discussions. only if you will manage to get enough or lots of comments in your discussions so that you can make lots of replies also for you to earn much better.

@indieover

Yes, it's easier to make our own discussion than we posted in topics that we didn't too much like.

But we can't get many dollars from here, if we compared with our activities in other PTP, we can get more

in other PTP with same activities.

I know someone who earn more than 20 dollars a month in here but he seldom post. His main source of income are task. I don't know if its worth it. But when I try I did not even reach the first step and I give up the task. I think if you want to earn via task you have a good mind set.

I don't know who tells me about mylot. I really forgot. I hope I can remember who teach me to join this site. But one thing I like about this site is that in this site I learn a lot. I learn that theirs other good paying ptc. I learn that theirs some good ptp. And I learn some strategy on how to earn more online.

Mylot is not a PTP forum at all.

Mylot just reward members some money for their contribution to the forum.

You can discuss everything on mylot, and have chances to get paid. But for PTP forums, I believe you will get warnings and infractions instead, unless you post at the appropriate section, which if the topic you going to discuss not about money, the non-paying section

That's also true. Its a good site to socialize. Actually its more on social forum that ptp. Because of the mind set of people who are posting in here. Some people post to have a conversation and to have some fun. That how they earn. But if you post because you want to earn you end up earning less.