Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

i ever being memebr there for more than 2 years.and still not able to reach any payment.of course we will not motivated if we just have intention to get paid.this site will not easily give us money for posting.we whouls meet their qulification first.but if someday you need place to share everything you can come here

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@venmarz :

hmm..2 years in here but not reach minimum?? can i ask something??

How much time you spend in here daily my friend?? and are you often to making post in here?? i think that is really affected to your earning..if you just make a few post in here of course you will have a problem in reaching the minimum..i think you should increase again the post quantity daily in here :D

the problem is i have found any other site that payign me better that that.so i just stop active in posting there once again.im a half of the minimum to cashout.they really offer low rate for good posting.3 cents per post is so hard to get in here.but we can get it easily in other site

the problem is i have found any other site that payign me better that that.so i just stop active in posting there once again.im a half of the minimum to cashout.they really offer low rate for good posting.3 cents per post is so hard to get in here.but we can get it easily in other site

Actually I be happy if I can earn a simple two cents per post in here. Problem is that even one cent per post is hard to get in here. The good thing is that we can spam the siteas theirs no maximum post per day. The problem is that even if you post the whole day you're lucky if you can earn 1 dollar in here.

they should review memebr post first before giving rate or not.i really hope that somdeay they will have the update faster.im so sure that the post is not checked by staff but it just using software or any system.since so many member's post to check,it really need time.so i hope in the future they have software which able to give the rate instantly

they should review memebr post first before giving rate or not.i really hope that somdeay they will have the update faster.im so sure that the post is not checked by staff but it just using software or any system.since so many member's post to check,it really need time.so i hope in the future they have software which able to give the rate instantly

I think you were right. I also think that the site uses a system checker to check automatically the posts in every discussion. They might programmed a system that will calculate how much earnings will you get when you post in the discussions. They should actually try to check manually each posts so that the credits will really be accurate.

i think before the payment day, they do check our post manually. as i do notice when the payment time is near that there are some changes in our earning updates of the previous day updates. it seems like they were deducting some profits in some days and adding some profits in some days.

@venmarz :

if like that i think you should active at least until reach the minimum my friend..that is still money you can got right?? $10 is good amount for sure..so maybe you can try to back active until reach minimum..and if you not enjoying that after reach minimum you can leave this site..because you was get the payment right? ;)

yes the $10 is good amount but if you focus in other sites you would earn triple or more than that if you give the same amount to other sites. so members most of the time will not just continue posting even if they have balance. so i advice not to post here for earning but for fun only. i did post like 10 posts or replies this day cause i just want to relax and that is it.

there is not any payment proof to this site just now so that i don,t join after i see the payment proof of this site to be sure

from it and sure that the admin is honest and paid to there members

try to post any payment proof to this site

Actually my friend, you can see some payment proofs in other members profiles. There are no sections to post payment proofs but members post it in their profile page. Try to search it using their search bar and see it for yourself that the site really pays.

@salahel :

lol this forum is was from long time is exist my friend..and really really much payment proof from this site..you can search by google or you can found in the youtube..there so much for sure..so you doesn't worried about payment here..if you are active for sure you will got payment :lol:

@salahel :

lol this forum is was from long time is exist my friend..and really really much payment proof from this site..you can search by google or you can found in the youtube..there so much for sure..so you doesn't worried about payment here..if you are active for sure you will got payment :lol:

Well, Exactly. The site will not be around for years if they are not good payers and has no payment proofs. Mylot members like the site since they earn from participating to their discussions. The site really pays and I saw some payment proofs here already. lol

This is a community that is given me emotional support now during this painful episode of my life, with this I was able to connect with women who are in the same situation as mine and they've given me good advices here. I wouldn't leave this community.

This is a community that is given me emotional support now during this painful episode of my life, with this I was able to connect with women who are in the same situation as mine and they've given me good advices here. I wouldn't leave this community.

Yes. Indeed my friend. The site really helps us solve solutions to our problems through members advices. I also learn a lot from this site when it comes to problems that I need to have a solution. Certainly the site gives me much info about it. Whether its personal or financial problems, I can say that Mylot had done a great part of this. This one rocks!

yes me too i find some comfort if i post some of my personal experience in life here. i think more members are doing that. before members are more posting topics that are not related about their personal stories. i think it is easier to talk about your life and things around you than general topics like gadgets and etc.

yes me too i find some comfort if i post some of my personal experience in life here. i think more members are doing that. before members are more posting topics that are not related about their personal stories. i think it is easier to talk about your life and things around you than general topics like gadgets and etc.

Exactly. We can be easily relate with the discussions if it happens in our real life situation. The discussions in mylot is a good place to learn and to know more about the things that we haven't known before. The site brings out the best in your life experience as to sharing them and receiving feedbacks and advices from different members.

Yeah that is why most of the sections active here now is not more on money making although it is also one of the popular but it was exceeded by some personal sections like relationship. When one shared his/her experiences and other member could relate then expect that in a few minutes/hours others will also share theirs.

it is great that we can post or talk about anything. actually we can post a lot here. we don't need to think a lot . the problem is we will get tired of typing a lot and just earn some small amount. if the rate is bit better i may consider concentrating on this forum. and it is quite boring to post here alone. i need to post in some place else.