Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe hex was right he meant 0.06$ because if it was 0.6 i would be glad posting there all of my life haha and i think i didnt see anything yet of rate like that in the history of PTP but my lot is really paying and they have been for many years though they were outstand by many PTP today

• 4 weeks later...

The site is very interesting. I mean, its very colorful, etc. I'm a member anyway.

But one thing I don't like about this site is that I don't know how to earn well. The site never reveal their real point-system which makes it hard for me to find out if I'm earning or not.

I have been a member of the site for a few months. I like the the discussion in the forum. The members are friendly and they always love to help each other. Maybe, the only drawback is its earning calculation. The earning calculation is not fixed and I feel the money I earn per post is too low. That's why I am not really active in it.

I super agree. The site could have been better if they've got fixed calculation. Aside from that, they've got a real nice system like interests and a very nice site layout.

I have opened several discussions here and was not all getting paid ,Inorder to get 10$ i will have to complete around 2K posts and for me being a regular poster at other forums it will take around 40 days to complete around 2K posts .And teh chance of getting paid is always very low .

That is not true. They pay you according to the quality of your post. A one liner post won't get you nowhere. You must have at least 3 sentence. As with the topic, it must have a lots of replies to prove that it has quality. If it doesn't receive replies, then it might not be a good topic, therefore you'll not get a good payment for that.

@hxRn. two consecutive post is not allowed much less 3 consecutive post is allowed, if you have to make 3 replies , put them into one reply only or else wait for other to reply before you make another post.

anyawys, i agree it is hard to know how to earn on this forum. it is like groping in the dark when i was a new member here. i don't know the system of earning. but i realize the more you post the better you earna nd i learned there is no fixed rate per post.

i am old member i still don't have a clue how much i get for each post that i do here. but probably just a cent per post. cause yesterday i made one post and i saw my earning went only a cent higher.

This is a total scam site and yet people likes to go and do their posting there. I have joined it many years ago. Working up to a total of $0.80 in my account. Stopped to post for sometime and guess what? My balance became $0.00. No trace of how and where my earnings have gone to. I wonder how it survive until now. Very disappointed!

I love this forum because the discussion is always general and interesting

But its sad to note their payment processor is limited to paypal only since iam from a country where paypal is not accepted i stopped being active here but i always use this forum to read comments for any problems or questions i have and iam not using it for earning

In another Social site iam active i was amazed to find many trying to refer new members to mylot does the site offers any referral earnings for members to be referred

Yeah... my lot has referral program for its members. If you have referrals and they are active you'll earn commission from mylot. You can read the details in the site.

Iam also a member of mylot but its almost 4-5 months now that i haven't posted anything there. Will my account be active or would they have cancelled it.

s there is a possibility for me to check

Have you tried to login to your account? Why don't you just try it? If you can login and your points are still the same as that the last time you left, it means your account is still active.

Have you tried to login to your account? Why don't you just try it? If you can login and your points are still the same as that the last time you left, it means your account is still active.

I tried login in to my account but iam unable to remember the username and the password since its long time since in last login to the account

Is there is a way i can recover it

you can ask for your username. it is not hard to ask for your username if you forgot it. they will just ask for the email you have used to sign up . i don't experience this kind of problem cause i only use mostly same username in all websites i am in. so i don't forget it. and for my password i make a unique password but something easy to remember.

i also forget my password in here thats why i didnt visit this site for long time.i hope i can visit this site again.maybe i can get plenty of information.not really hard to get your password back since i ever request my password before.i never make this site as paying site,since so hard to get any payment in here if you didnt have great effort n time for this site

I wanted to become active again in mylot but I still don't see how to really earn from this site. I have been quite active yesterday but the money I get is still the same. They do not update your earnings immediately which is not really cool to people like me.

yup they didnt have the point update automatically.need a day for them to update our points there.but im still happy that still any member can get paid from this site,will be hard for you to get payment from here if you just focus in getting payment from here.if it compared to other paying site then you will reveal that you just waste you time here