Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

This is a social community that pays you to post. There are no fixed rates with regards to post. The site shares its revenue for the day and the earnings are updated every 7am to 10am server time. In here you are not limited to talk about HYIP and Forex only but also any topics under the sun. Using also the sites Yahoo powered search engine you can sometimes earn a reward. The most I got in the search engine was $.14.

Heres the link if you want to check the site:

My link

The minimum payout is $10 and they pay through Paypal

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a member of the site for a few months. I like the the discussion in the forum. The members are friendly and they always love to help each other. Maybe, the only drawback is its earning calculation. The earning calculation is not fixed and I feel the money I earn per post is too low. That's why I am not really active in it.

I have opened several discussions here and was not all getting paid ,Inorder to get 10$ i will have to complete around 2K posts and for me being a regular poster at other forums it will take around 40 days to complete around 2K posts .And teh chance of getting paid is always very low .

The site is paying very low amount to the posters.i am getting $0.03 per day.i think the site is waste of time.we have many forums paying good rates.so dont waste your time.

Its not a waste of time because this site is not all about earning money online. Its a social community so what you do in a social community is you socialize and you get to earn something for doing it

that's a big misconception giridhar. Mylot has so many interest you can select and it doesn't just revolve around in making money online. The ones getting referrals there are the new members of the site. try to select other interests beside making money online then you'll know what I mean

This is One community I love the most when it comes to paid to post forums. Its one of the best and feels like a chatting and discussions forums, easy to use interface and wide scope

For discussion. There payment might be low, but I would always prefer to be with this site for I enjoy being there.

actually this one falls on the category of social networking but it looks more to me like a ptp as we need to post a lot to earn more. though i would say the topics are easy but its not easy to earn here. the loads slow sometimes.there is many question to answer after submitting our post like giving it a tag.that's why those minor things makes us post less or makes our activity a bit slower.