Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know that not easy to get payment from here and even make single post in here.i also never get any payment because in here i just focus in getting payment but i should provide more time in here and what i got for my activity is not really good amount if it compared to other.i just failed set my goal in here like other who active in here which just for fun not for the earning

if you find it hard to be active here . why not make at least one post a day. at least it will give you a good start. and it will help you in a way to motivate you to post more eventually. sometimes it is just getting used to. if you are used to making one post daily you might find it easier to post a bit more next time without forcing your self to.

even for one post in a day also not guarantee that i will get any points then and my favorite section there also not really good section for admin.so if i keep posting there will so risky.i just depend on the task given by other member there.i hope i can find some easy task even they just give me small cents

I don't know why people complain about mylot. It is not a site for people who want to earn money quickly. I have been saying this many times. The site is great for those who enjoy discussions, sharing opinions, making friends all around the world. Those who want to make quick money can employ 10-20 active referrals to reach the payouts fast withing a month or two. It would surely take you 3-4 months normally to reach your payout if you keep posting 3-5 posts regularly. I just love mylot and have a great time there with friends all around the world.

I don't know why people complain about mylot. It is not a site for people who want to earn money quickly. I have been saying this many times. The site is great for those who enjoy discussions, sharing opinions, making friends all around the world. Those who want to make quick money can employ 10-20 active referrals to reach the payouts fast withing a month or two. It would surely take you 3-4 months normally to reach your payout if you keep posting 3-5 posts regularly. I just love mylot and have a great time there with friends all around the world.

I agree with you, this site serves as an equalizer for me since we can discuss everything under the sun compared to forums which we all focused on money earning programs. It's good to talk about other things like sharing personal experience and reading to others experience as well in which we could also learn about life.

yup mostly survey just for US resident.so hard to find any survey for asian member.but its ok for me.we still can be active in this site without joining that survey.this site is so seldom renew their policy,like rate,payment processor.since not many member can use paypal because their paypal not supported to their country

I do not have to go through that survey page as I never log out of the site and keep the cookies active by putting a tick in "remember me" below the login box. It saves my time and frustration to go through that surveys which are not even meant for we Asians. I think they might have disabled them now as I did not get them the last two times I cleared my cookies and had to login manually in Mylot. I used to get those before when I use to login Manually every time.

@ Djfritz

Yes that is the uniqueness and originality of Mylot which always makes me enjoy the site. Money does not matter to me there as it will keep accumulating as far as you continue enjoying the discussions and participate regularly in Mylot.

not many task there is easy to complete.im so happy by visiting this site only for gain some information from member there.not just for fun this iste become great place of information.because they have so many sections that also we need.i will not see this iste as paying site again just plae to get more information

not many task there is easy to complete.im so happy by visiting this site only for gain some information from member there.not just for fun this iste become great place of information.because they have so many sections that also we need.i will not see this iste as paying site again just plae to get more information

thats right

i see professional posters there that really have amazing information with long experience with earn money online

it really helps me even i will not post any thing

yup before not just about their experience.we can also see any update or online earning site and other opportunity in here.but now they are not really updat because admin dont really like activity in online earnint section there.if then you also have problem about anything you can get solution from other too in here

thats right

i see professional posters there that really have amazing information with long experience with earn money online

it really helps me even i will not post any thing

I also found them opinionated posters, that's why there come a point that I find myself way behind all the information and political views in this world. I guess this serve as my source of information in terms of different issues not just in money earning.

I also found them opinionated posters, that's why there come a point that I find myself way behind all the information and political views in this world. I guess this serve as my source of information in terms of different issues not just in money earning.

You are right. For me, Mylot functions as a place to enlighten my mind and expand my horizon because I can get knowledge about many topics from other members. The topics to learn are not only about money earning but there are various topics like current events and politics.

no one will success in here if they just think about money.it will so hard to reach then.make this site as place for sharing,getting more information,make a friend,learning english is the best way to be more active in here and at last will also get paid even its not really good amount

no one will success in here if they just think about money.it will so hard to reach then.make this site as place for sharing,getting more information,make a friend,learning english is the best way to be more active in here and at last will also get paid even its not really good amount

I somewhat agree with your statement but there are a lot of people also who have been successful on this site, they made thousands of dollars monthly because of referrals. But for newbies I would say it is difficult to earn here so might as well enjoy the site and take time to find referrals.

I somewhat agree with your statement but there are a lot of people also who have been successful on this site, they made thousands of dollars monthly because of referrals. But for newbies I would say it is difficult to earn here so might as well enjoy the site and take time to find referrals.

You are right. As long as you have active referrals, it's possible that you earn a lot of money from mylot. However, for me, it's pretty difficult to get referrals these days.

Getting referrals is a very difficult task for almost everyone, people now-a-days don't even use your referral link once they get to know about the site. Many even delete the name of referral from the referral box. I don't know why some people do this. I had this person who asked me a referral link of a site saying he wanted to join, and when I gave him the link of the site he did not join under me :D. Getting referrals for a site like Mylot can be a pretty easy job as the site is does still not have many users. The only thing we need to do is advertising of the site along with our referral links.

so hard to get any referrals but in here if you really want to get money then you should find active referrals not just passive one.being single fighter there is not easy.i think many member have already know about this site and they know how hard to get single cent from them

This forum really good, but unfortunately a problem that concerns me, is that I can not see my balance constantly and there is no specific rate of profit.

This is the reason why I feel I can not participate in this forum, because I prefer to be aware of the rate of profit that I work for it .

If you monitor your post that much it would really be stressful for you and not so motivating l but if you treat the site as a way to interact with others while earning it would be worth it

you will find hard to find any member who didnt really think of money.they will surely join the site because mylot also offer payment fro them if they are active.if we just find meber who focus in money then member will surely not being acttive in that site if they reveal we can get good amount in other site