Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

The discussion board is already not accessible. I'm not sure what's happening but from what I see they have changed into a new form of mylot possibly they will have it as paying not the old mylot. So, still do some clarifications if this new mylot will be the new paying forum.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can still access the site and the forum board. They would give you a new link for you to check out the site once you visit the site. So anyway I have made one discussion and no one bothered to reply. A lot of the posters or members have said that they would stop posting on the site.

I'm disappointed some how but I'm hoping I can earn good amount of money in here soon. I know its really hard to make good income in here when its paying and now its not paying I don't or will not going to miss this site. I know its really hard that I post lots of post in here and have 3.50 dollars already only to know that its only going to process and pays those who have 5 dollars and above.

Just verify it first to know if posters can still access the site. And to you @salim_hosen, I dont think the site really accept paypal. Cause I thought liberty reserve is the most used payment processor. Maybe you can use this to receive payment from your signed up PTP sites. Thank you. Just trying to help.

yes we can now access the site. if you are a member on the site then you can log in on your account now. but the layout of the site is very much diffierent now. it is more like asocial networking site layout or more like twitter or something. so it is not a good experience already. i don't like the new layout.

i think that mylot is a good place to post on lots of different topics and you can easily make friends on the site. But i will advice you, if you wanted to earn money for posting, do not ever consider mylot. it will take you months to get to their minimum cashout. And another thing, i do not like about the site is the payment method of only paypal. if you are not from a country that uses paypal, you will not have the ability to cashout.

i think that mylot is a good place to post on lots of different topics and you can easily make friends on the site. But i will advice you, if you wanted to earn money for posting, do not ever consider mylot. it will take you months to get to their minimum cashout. And another thing, i do not like about the site is the payment method of only paypal. if you are not from a country that uses paypal, you will not have the ability to cashout.

Yeah, especially paypal doesn't support all countries. But then, posters who want to connect with more friends, and doesn't even think of money, mylot is good for them.