Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

So only the tagvillage task is the members alternatives for a better rates how about others such as the blog writing or article writing there could be other offer that is easy and simple but will able to earn 1 dollar or more per task. Well, I know that those who create task are same person.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy that I reach 9.89 dollars in here. Just one day and I'm sure I reach 10 dollars mark. Now I now its going to take another two months to reach 10 dollars again in here. At this rate I guess I can earn 60 dollars a year in mylot and even more if I'm going to continue posting in here regularly.

wow you can earn $5 monthly. i guess you are indeed active on the site. are you more into task or more into posting. i do want to earn like $10 monthly. before my goal was $60 monthly by posting. but it didn't happen. i did get $60 but by task and not by posting. and that happened one time only as after that the task became too few already.

This is a social community that pays you to post. There are no fixed rates with regards to post. The site shares its revenue for the day and the earnings are updated every 7am to 10am server time. In here you are not limited to talk about HYIP and Forex only but also any topics under the sun. Using also the sites Yahoo powered search engine you can sometimes earn a reward. The most I got in the search engine was $.14.

Heres the link if you want to check the site:

My link

The minimum payout is $10 and they pay through Paypal

Yeah,it is better it is called a social community and not a forum site at all.There is nothing resembling a forum site on it.The rate for each posting is low and the cashout minimum will take years to reach if you are not from United State of America.

but you can earn more here by doing some task from this site, if you are members here you must be already get some of the task but this thing are not available anytime, so that is why when it is available many members trying to get it

i have made 5 discussions. it is difficult to do more. as i am busy with so many forums. i am prioritizing a lot of forums lately. but i think many members would consider it still a great work or hard job if i can maintain 5 discussions daily cause a lot of members find it difficult to do so.

Yes, it is really difficult to have discussions. Seems you still good in doing activity in mylot. And also I think you made to schedule well your forum activity as you still included mylot as part of your ptp forum. I still try to reschedule as there were lot of great ptp nowadays.

Its been three days since I last post in here and the last time I check I have 11 cents earning for a day. I'm really happy that I have 10 dollars plus next month. But I guess its going to take a while or two to three more months again before I can get another 10 dollars in here. I'm happy that I'm still active in mylot from time to time but I don't include mylot in my daily posting activity.

Atleast, you've made to have another payout here and of course, you are earning in mylot. I haven't followed yet my plan of posting here regularly but this new month I will try to have it. I don't think I can do it in one month to reach 10 dollars but will try even though I don't have much time.

Well as I suggest over and over again in here, posting in discussions will not give you enough credits to reach minimum payout in here, you need to do tasks for you to reach that much faster.
how much is the post rate here in the dicussions sections? The completing some task issue is very much harder though it pays more,but i guess it all needs professionality in the task.

but you can earn more here by doing some task from this site, if you are members here you must be already get some of the task but this thing are not available anytime, so that is why when it is available many members trying to get it

Like i do mentioned before,those tasks are mostly for those in countries like United State of America,Canada,UK etc.If you are able to get some as an international,then consider yourself lucky.

When i was still working on the site,after you have made your postings,the mod or the admin is still going to check them and then,allocate the earnings for them to your account later in the day.This is what makes things even more difficult becuase you won't know the post you are being paid for.

i don't bother about those task. as long as i am earning well by my posting here daily i think i can still earn well. although it is not that easy to post here. but i still enjoy sharing discussions with other members.
ok we can earn with posting here as well,i never knew that we can arn from posting here.Its all good to have that.

of course that is the first members got to do here to earn something here is by posting or making replies on discussions or making their own discussions as well. but i know it is discouraging to post here. i have often feel disappointed. but i am happy again on my earning lately again.

It seems that you are doing well on MYLOT @indieover. I would assume that it would be time consuming to get some decent earnings to reach minimum to cashout every month looking at the rate per post. You also mention that you dont depend on tasks completion and work on discussions. I suppose a lot a patience is required to prosper here.

Yeah,he is really doing great on that siet and he is the only one that is boosting aboit posting on the site here.He is from country that can use Paypal,so he won't have any problenm getting his money out.Beside that,the site is not that strict,you can make one line post and get full money for that.

Maybe its time get up and close so you can share your tips @indieover. There has to be something that you are doing right to make a success of your contributions here. Best of all is you are not working on any tasks to supplement your earnings here. A lot of people are complaining about this site yet you are profitable.

Its really depends on your post. If you open five threads a day that receive 10 responses each that means you already have response. then you reply to each responses that you got that alone can earn you like 40 cents more or less. In short you earn more or less 1 cent per post in here. The beauty of mylot is that theirs no limits on how many post you can make. So you can earn like 1 dollar a day if you post daily and post like 100 post in here.