Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

I won't dispute the fact that this site is paying people money but you would have worked yourself tired before you can get good money from working on it.Right now,i am trying to use it to promote my other programs but i have to say that,things aren't as easy as it used to be.If you are from US,you can gain alot from its task program becuase they are always available for people in this country.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are able to make 1,000 posts on it,you can only get paid $10 but if you do that on other site like DMT,you will be paid $20.I see mylot a big waste of time.I hope the site remains in operation for as long time for me to use it for adverts.I don't think the admin is ever going to consider adding other programs for people to earn from.

Hmm, I think the most simple I see here in mylot tasks were in social networking sites mostly facebook. But then those will only gain either 1-5 cents. While some need to have more work to do like they have to sign up and then invest to earn get the better rewards which normally will give dollars not cents.

There is no assurance that if you able to make 1,000 posts you'll be earn 10 dollars but it is not. Not all your post will get a cent some won't get anything at all, that's the worst part in here, even you thought you tried your best but actually it didn't reach their standard.

There is no assurance that if you able to make 1,000 posts you'll be earn 10 dollars but it is not. Not all your post will get a cent some won't get anything at all, that's the worst part in here, even you thought you tried your best but actually it didn't reach their standard.

I agree. Sometimes not all of our posts are being paid because if they find our post not good enough to pass their standards as what you have said, then it would just be a waste of time posting. So I rather choose posting in forums and let my refs do the earnings for me. lol

Yes I also feel that way that only good post are getting paid for now. It's quite tiring to post a lot. Like making ten discussion is quite tiring to the fingers already.

That's totally false. In my experience theirs no such thing as quality post. What important in mylot is activity. Just open one thread and no matter how good the story of that thread if no body notice it they can't read it. But if you open ten threads and get some reply on a thread you earn more even not replying to your thread.

I see they have some earnings for the replies or views they have. Though, there is not much on quality post here but the fact that they have attractive thread topic which is good for posters with lots of experience.

As far as I have noticed while being active at mylot from the past 5 years or so that they pay its members for quantity more than quality. The more lengthy you post is, the better rates you receive for your posts. However, have quality posts helps in ratings and indirectly effect your posting rates at mylot...

Well yeah, quality is what they implement here, you get good credits for that, but then again you need quantity as you need more of those quality posts from this site to reach minimum payout amount fast.

Yes, the best strategy to use at mylot is to post replies which contains both quantity as well as quality to earn best PTP rates at mylot. Moreover, we shouldn't forget that they still pay their member to complete tasks which is another way to earn a few additional incentives at mylot.

Mylot has a high minimum payout of $10 and that also through Paypal which strictly work against them. Their posting rate seems reasonable but the main fact it that the members of mylot find it hard to achieving a massive minimum payout amount of $10 when there are other PTP sites which has a decent minimum payout amount.

Mylot has a high minimum payout of $10 and that also through Paypal which strictly work against them. Their posting rate seems reasonable but the main fact it that the members of mylot find it hard to achieving a massive minimum payout amount of $10 when there are other PTP sites which has a decent minimum payout amount.

comparing them is a good thing because from the same platofrm but if we can utilize this program well, we must be earn from this site very well, and if i am right there is some task which will give us more opportunity to earn from this site.

Actually if I compare my earnings in here I'm more encourage to post in here. In all ptp that I'm posting the highest average I earn is in fxfred 20 dollars a month. second is MTV 10 dollars a month. While in mylot I can earn 10 dollars a month in here also. So for me this is the third highest paying ptp in my list right now. Because the only advantage mylot has its has no daily posting limits.