Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that could be some huge amount of time and efforts just to get 50 cents earning daily from this site, I don't feel that it was really that easy doing that here in mylot.

Making 50 cents a day in here would really be worthwhile. The forum does seem to require a lot of patience as I would imagine that it would require a lot of activity for the day to be able to achieve that. That said, there are members that are able to make some good earnings in here from discussion even without completing tasks.

I am still signed up on mylot. I find that I can only make so much money on the site from posting in discussions. The interesting thing is that there are a whole lot of discussions on various topics. However, the tasks can make reaching pay out a little easier for users. Most of the tasks do pay low compared to some other sites that offer money for completing tasks. This site does offer some nice extra money for people that are good at discussions.

I am still signed up on mylot. I find that I can only make so much money on the site from posting in discussions. The interesting thing is that there are a whole lot of discussions on various topics. However, the tasks can make reaching pay out a little easier for users. Most of the tasks do pay low compared to some other sites that offer money for completing tasks. This site does offer some nice extra money for people that are good at discussions.

up to your posts too, i see many people feel hard to reach minimum payout in this site just by spend some time and make a lot of posts also discussion. but i see some members who have payment per months or every 2 months :D, from what i see they spend a lot of time to create discussion and post here

Quite true that some members are able to reach payout more frequently than others. I put it to determination and patience of these members in making some good earnings from this site. You have to admire their efforts when you consider the fact that some dont even get to work on tasks in here as they are international users but they still get to reach their target.

I guess that's the first payment proof that I have seen to be the biggest or highest so far. That's really interesting that we do have members can have that payment from posting also. Well, if I have more time I will eager to have payout also.

It was great that somehow i am earning something from mylot. Now, i am hoping to see another batch of tagvillage tasks. Well, i was quite happy that i am getting 3 cents with my posting in here unlike before that i thought one cent or nothing was the rates in here.

Well, there's no tagvillage tasks here so far. Only see many article, comment writing tasks which is really not encouraging because their reward will just 2-3 cents per task. That's why I rare to check mylot tasks because I can't find any worthy task to do.

I advice you to use your credit card if you don't have tagvillage credits as you can able to use a credit card to buy a credits directly that is what i am doing. Well, the username is SIRCHANGE and AZUREWARTER, i am just smelling something strange because can't view their profiles in here as i want to PM them to ask for a task.

Well, maybe they already contented on last tasks they have given and they already stopped it because of they're earning good already. Well, there were better tasks in other sites but in mylot no, we can't find anything most of it came from few and same members.

The two seems doing some illegal business. And i think azure and sirchange is same person. I do even search the username in Google to view the profile but i just can't. And azure is my friend but can't even view her profile. That was kinda strange. Still hoping to see them in here. @indie You must believe my total earnings from their tasks was 91 dollars.

The two seems doing some illegal business. And i think azure and sirchange is same person. I do even search the username in Google to view the profile but i just can't. And azure is my friend but can't even view her profile. That was kinda strange. Still hoping to see them in here. @indie You must believe my total earnings from their tasks was 91 dollars.

Earning 91 dollars from tasks is really unbelievable. That means that your earnings in here are really looking good. This is really encouraging considering that there is a general perception that this place is a slow earner and that it takes time to actually reach payout.

91 dollars is really that huge, but then again I don't think that those are all earnings, as you paid for those tasks that you have done from mylot. You use credit cards to be able to do those tasks, so you don't actually earn big here.

In one month you earn 91 dollars in mylot? I never tried to visit hte task section again. But since you say you earn 91 dollars that's a good amount. I need 100 dollars in PP to start trading in forex again. I'm sure if I can earn 91 dollars a month in here I will have a good chance of earning good in here too and in forex as well.

It is indeed a good amount of money to earn from just one PTP. As you correctly put, its hard to believe that the entire earnings were made from discussions so it was likely that tasks were involved but this shows the potential of participating in tasks.