Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

If a poster is just beginning his activity here, it will really be hard to reach the minimum cash out amount, even if it will be reduced by half. But If you have already started something here and is already half-way through, I think, you will find the effort to reach the cash out level.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it will turn into wasting. As we still have our earnings in mylot remained and we can still continue in posting even inactive for a long time. So for sure we can still earn and our earnings will not be wasted. That is the difference of mylot.

i joined this site just for one month, if only respond to the discussion, it's really not much to earn. sometimes i just earn $0.02 a day. so in order to earn more, we have to fully utilized the tool that is given such as the search engine, referral link, and the task that being created by other mylotter. but i am enjoying in this site even i work alone =)

I don't hear anyone that earn here with better rates of posting as in they have 4-5 cents per post. Only I always see and read and experienced having 1-2 cents rate only. I guess they cannot be sustainable having those rates implemented for good quality posts.

I left posting on this site, long ago, since I found it hard to reach the payout here with such a low rates offered for posting there, but I wonder there is still few active members that look like just addicted to Mylot and they are least bothered about the post rates.

i have long abandon my account here because of their major changes that was not in my favour.if the site waz orginally for free posting,there wouldm't have being problem.but they created the problem by creating the pay sprit is members an later abondon it .

I didn't get what you wanna say! So, do you mean it would be favour for you if mylot is not paying for each post? Then you think mylot would be mylot, if it wouldn't pay for our post? I guess NOT as many members there wants to earn extra income online and not just want to enjoy.

WEll I am already stucked from this site to only have earned 33 cents for this month from last month too, well there is no tasks that I like to do in here so I am not visiting much the site.

Still I just simple and low rate tasks we have here. And still others do have investment first before to have good payment. I don't think it is safe to do so that is why I'm carefully checking those tasks. Who knows there will be someone offering 1 dollar per like in FB lol.

I guess some members only waiting for azure here to have new tasks. But considering that it took days or weeks now but no tasks from her then she might not going to have tasks in mylot as of this moment. So we do need to find other tasks similar to her tasks.

@mony: that is a big amount, i think you need more than one month to reach that amount LOL, since to get $10 per month is not easy from this site too, and the rate is not same in every posts just like in many PTP forums

Well I read that mony have already posted his payment proofs and he have huge amount received from mylot, well that efforts are all coming from tasks that he had done with azurewaters :D

It is really good to participate tasks in the site because it will really speed up your earning in the site. And the rewards is quite good also in some tasks that the members are providing so it really helps another member a lot.