Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

Oh really? You are earning 10 dollars a month from mylot? Then that's really good because some members might have hard time reaching that through posting that may take them about three months before reaching 10 dollars in mylot so it is really nothing if we compare it to real PTP Forums.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually if I compare my earnings in here I'm more encourage to post in here. In all ptp that I'm posting the highest average I earn is in fxfred 20 dollars a month. second is MTV 10 dollars a month. While in mylot I can earn 10 dollars a month in here also. So for me this is the third highest paying ptp in my list right now. Because the only advantage mylot has its has no daily posting limits.

I see you got point here now. Compared to some forums usually hyip forums only they will able to have 5 dollars per month. But as you have tried already earning 10 dollars a month is just the same to other forums we know. So if we able to be active and post more the more we get daily.

But the good thing about mylot is that all of their topics are in general so it would not be hard for us to relate with the different discussions in the site since we can make post to those discussions whom we've known. The only thing that I don't like with mylot is that their posting rates is quite low so it would be difficult to reach payout.

well opening a new thread in mylot is another way to earn but since its like having a difference cup of tea fill with difference type of tea taste " I will always advice posters to go for task and reply if post reply let it be just few because if you post so many thread it would be hard to swing from one discussion to another

I just have 6 dollars this month of march. I need 4 dollars more to reach 10 dollars minimum in here again. If five ptp that I'm posting right now don't pay me I'm sure I'm going to be ultra active in here and hoping to earn 10 dollars a month in here. That's my goal in mylot right now to earn good amount of funds monthly.

• 2 weeks later...

well opening a new thread in mylot is another way to earn but since its like having a difference cup of tea fill with difference type of tea taste " I will always advice posters to go for task and reply if post reply let it be just few because if you post so many thread it would be hard to swing from one discussion to another

yup, make a lot of discussion the way for members to earn from this site, before i see some member who make a lot of post in this site but not replying the thread only making thread and he earned well from this program, but i think task could give us more

i have only $4.33 in my account. but if i will start to be active daily i can reach payout this month. i am planning to do that. only that lately i was busy with other things. but i would like to receive paypal payments once again and so i will start posting here later on. i am determined to reach payout for this month only though.

I have now 5.50 dollars on my account and two tasks are pending which worth five dollars. So, meaning i have reached minimum in here and will earn by next month. Well, i can't call it as pure earning but in some aspect it is because the task is tagvillage so the tags i bought can be sold also when it happens then i will get the credits back plus the profit.

i have earned again about 38 cents. this time it is for 9 discussions. i was planning to make 25 discussions but i could not make it as i can't think of more topics and also i had no time to get online after that. anyway, i would try my best to make 25 discussions in one day soon. cause i will like to possibly get $1 in just one day . with just 25 discusions. i don't know if it is possible. but i am hoping.

I have now 16 dollars on my account. I am really happy with the tasks because i am earning good. I still have one pending task waiting to be approved worth 4.5 dollars. So, if i were you guys i will also do this task in mylot especially right now tagvillage has a good offer with credits.

Yesterday, i have seen a lot of tagvillage task but now? I just seen one tagvillage task. At least, i will have earnings by next month, and hopefully i can able to reach 50 dollars this time by completing those tasks. I just wonder why the other tasks aren't showing.