Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

So i can also earn here by making posts? I see that there are some tasks thats why i have been doing task to earn. If also this is a paid to post site, i will start posting here as i find it easy to earn in posting than doing some tasks.

LOL. Of course, that is why mylot forum is in here ptp section. Only then that their other ways to earn which is doing tasks is far better from posting here. Remember that some here can offer as 1 dollar or more in a single task.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate! How were you able to earn that big amount form doing tasks? And how long have you been earning that amount? If i could earn that big from this forum then i guess i should be active here. So i see that $25 is the minimum payout here. I expect that earning the minimum payout would take you months isn't it?

if $25 is the minimum payout,How fast can we earn up to the $25 in our dealings with them and ow is their payment method?

the minimum payout can be 10$, $25 , $50 or $100. you can set your own minimum payout. better choose $10 only. as it is very hard to reach $25 payout. even $10 payout is very hard to reach. i don't think it is adviseable to make it bigger payout. after all they pay us once a month only. regardless how you have as long as it is at least your minimum payout.

But the reason why I do not do tasks also is because the tasks are uasually very small paying especially for international members. They usually have some sign up offers for as little as 2 to 5 cents. Even some tasks offer 1 cent . It is not so encouraging. I think if one uses that time for posting, one will be able to make way more than those amounts.

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 1SA91486N20905747)

Sent by:

myLot (The sender of this payment is Verified)

Payment sent from:

mylot@wasingertech.com

Payment sent to:

chardyme@hotmail.com

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.mylot.com

Customer Service Email: mylot@wasingertech.com

Amount received:

$21.73 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$21.73 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

Feb 14, 2012

Time:

08:26:26 PST

Completed

Subject:

myLot has just sent you $21.73 USD with PayPal

Custom Note:

Affiliate Payment from MyLot

Payment type:

Instant

Well, just another Batch of tasks that shown to me! Too bad seems some members already completed two of it.. But still its tempting there are two which gives 4.50 and 5.50 dollars but the value of the tags are not good as it already increase. But i have made 10 dollars today.. and i just spent 5 tagvillage credits. Well, just getting excited as i have now 47.60 dollars, just 2.50 dollars, and will reach my goal which is 50 dollars. :)

Right now I'm also trying to try this task of yours. Its seems interesting to earn this way. Although I don't know when I can start or how to start as I don't even open my mylot account for two to three weeks now. I'm hoping to be active in here once I settle down with my personal time problem. As I have lots of offline choirs that I seldom go online now.

Yeah.. that's the main reason why I also check the task section. lols. I'm also hoping that I can earn that much in here again. I already loss hope in mylot but he inspire me to return and post in here again. I'm hoping that next month I can earn in mylot but not in posting anymore but in doing task. lols.

Been active for two days then don't return for a week now. lols. I think no matter what I do the rate just keep on pulling me out. I don't like to post and earn lower than a cent per post in here. And beside the 10 dollars minimum for me is just too high. If its 5 dollars then I will going to try to be active. but 10?