Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

I am quite okay with what I earned with my one discussion in here as I earned four cents with it so when I created 10 threads in here then likely I will be able to earn 40 cents with it which is a good amount but I will surely ran out of thoughts to post in here.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seems that you guys been already been doing well from mylot, despite others really find it hard to earn from this forum but they do enjoy their posting activities from this site though.

Yeah. I find it difficult to increase my earning in this site so I've better quit in posting in the website mylot. Good for other people who earn good in this website every month. Though I wanted to post in here, I rather choose to post in PTP forums since I only have minimal time to make postings.

There is no doubt about it because MYLOT is very popular. I just don't know why there are some of you didn't know about the popularity of MYLOT because before when I just searching a keyword I always came across with mylot result it's always at the first page of the Search Engine.

I've come accross MyLot discussions on google search results every now and then when i am researching about a certain topic which i think makes them popular since they host discussions on various topics.

Actually if you post to earn in here reading is usually eat up our time in here. That's why I don't post much in mylot anymore. I prefer to post in ptp forum in which I can post the same thread over and over again. Because at least even if I don't read much of the post its really does not matter. Unlike in mylot that its necessary to read other posters or else its obvious that you don't read.

I guess MyLot is a different breed of PTP site because i definitely experienced that reading post specially back reading will eat up your time in posting and would make you inefficient in achieving your target posting activity for the day.

So in essence because it is not PTP forum admin is just rewarding members for being active on the site as opposed to paying for their activities I would suppose. It a bit confusing because I am sure that many members are there because of the incentives of being paid for activities and completing tasks.

You would notice that there is no activity because no one can post now. The site in maintenance. But I could still see the the discussions. But no new posts as you would see the latest posts was of yesterday

I see. So the site undergone a maintenance so no one can make posts in there now. Hmm. I hope that when they come back there would be some interesting features in the site to attract members to posts such as having a daily and weekly contests. That would encourage members to post in here.

But we can visit this Forums perhaps there are some glitch with their system in here that's why you can't able to post in here but you can expect that it may not take a long time before everything will be back into normal in here. I just visited mylot today, and I just read discussion.

I have just seen some members in other threads saying that it has been sorted so I expect that the site is running fine right now. It would seem that there was some maintenance on the site which is why there some glitches experienced.

i can post now just now only. anyway, my earning is now $5.28. i got 80 cents for my 20 discussions last time. and yet still members said it is hard to earn here. i wonder why they say that. anyway, i am tired already so i would post here by tomorrow.

i can post now just now only. anyway, my earning is now $5.28. i got 80 cents for my 20 discussions last time. and yet still members said it is hard to earn here. i wonder why they say that. anyway, i am tired already so i would post here by tomorrow.

When you start mentioning things like you had to create 20 discussions this is where the impression of it being hard actually begins. Fair enough, yo

u can talk about just about anything in here but 20 discussions do require some time and effort you must admit.

Indeed, that was just really hard 20 discussion for 80 cents well, that was really hard to accomplish because creating 20 threads daily in here is just really hard or else you will copy and paste in here in some Forums which is really against with their rules in here.

Indeed, that was just really hard 20 discussion for 80 cents well, that was really hard to accomplish because creating 20 threads daily in here is just really hard or else you will copy and paste in here in some Forums which is really against with their rules in here.

I agree with that. It's kinda hard to make discussions that are with original content and not a copy paste from other forums. 20 for 80 cents that's quite a good amount already and if you will be doing that then you can reach minimum payout in less than a month.

It does appear that there are members that are able achieve that although it seems like it does require quite some time and effort from a member to be able to reach that amount of earnings. I havent been that active in here and in as far as creating discussion so active members should have a better idea.

I wonder how many forum posters in this forum is still active in the forum. So we can have idea if its really possible to make here 1 dollar daily as we don't like to just earn here 10 cents or less per day.

I am not active in the site anymore because I find it hard to ear a big amount since I am posting to earn and it seems that this site isn't good for me. I might try to post back in here maybe next month or so.

Perhaps 30 discussion daily in here will give you that one dollar earning in here. I just can't imagine how it is? Even just 10 discussion daily perhaps in the first week it won't be that hard but when you are running out of ideas? Then I guess, it might be hard for you to create a discussion with unique content in here.

Well, if that is 30 discussions we can say we can have 3 cents per post but if that is 50 posts per day or more then that will discouraging as we can't afford to have only 1 cent per post and then its not that enough to just have here daily posting for small amount of earnings.

The 30 discussions would surely provide a good earning for the poster but the problem is will you be able to maintain in over time to get some consistent earnings from the forum. If you are able to get that 3 cent for your discussions in here it would be a good thing.

Yes, if it was 30 posts then what you can earn with that would not be worthy as you can just earn one cent with it as usually members earning but if it's 30 discussion then I guess you will be able to earn one dollar with your 30 discussion in here.